• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jab Resets with Corrin

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I've been thinking about jab resets lately. A lot of characters can set up long strings or guaranteed KOs (% and location dependent) based on where they get the jab reset. However, the best jab reset I know of with Corrin is essentially ESAM's example from his video or, when they're at mid percents, go dtilt -> usmash.

What are your best jab reset options with Corrin?

QuantumKiller

Smash Cadet
NNID
ShreckIsDreck
3DS FC
1435-5574-6890
I think for damage that pin into kick like in the video would be best generally. Down tilt into sharking upairs could be good as well at mid to mid-high percents. At kill percents though I'd possibly gamble just reading their missed tech option after the reset if I think I have a good read.

Struck_in_Two

Smash Rookie
Jab reset > buffered uncharged Shot + partially charged Bite kills fatties at the ledge at 65-75%. Bowser at 80%.

Last edited:

QuantumKiller

Smash Cadet
NNID
ShreckIsDreck
3DS FC
1435-5574-6890
Jab reset > buffered uncharged Shot + partially charged Bite kills fatties at the ledge at 65-75%. Bowser at 80%.
I usually go for a pivot charging fsmash that way I can cover every get-up option for kills. However if they're at the very edge of the stage or platform like you say I could see neutral-b potentially covering get-up attack and roll-in well. Really wish dfs was faster so it'd connect while they're still knocked down. It would be so busted lol.

Edit: I tried to lab dfs to cover all get-up options but quickly realized that you go too far while pivoting to cover most character's rolling towards ledge (exception being huge characters). It's still a really good kill option for reads, but unfortunately I still think get-up attack is the most important option to cover since it's the most spammed option that I've encountered.

Last edited:
Top Bottom