• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jab 1 into jab 1 help!

WindMage

Smash Rookie
I saw someone showing it in a marth guide, but I still can't figure it out. I'm using a New 3ds with a c stick (note that it has to be on smash attack). The person who went over only mentioned it and didn't explain it thoroughly and I can't find another video explaining it anywhere else so can someone tell what the inputs are? Thanks!

Rashyboy05

Your Average Touhou fan~
3DS FC
4570-8659-2698
If you're tallking about Izaw's Art of Marth video. He said that you can do it with the "A-stick" which is the C-stick set to attack.

WindMage

Smash Rookie
Oh right he did. I'll have to wait until I get my hands on a wii u to practice that. Thank you!!

Smash Rookie
Also having trouble replicating that. :(

He only mentioned that you either have to use down + diagonal c stick or diagonal down + a.
But how is the timing? Do you use down/diagonal down towards the end of the jab? or...

WindMage

Smash Rookie
Also having trouble replicating that. :(

He only mentioned that you either have to use down + diagonal c stick or diagonal down + a.
But how is the timing? Do you use down/diagonal down towards the end of the jab? or...
My guess is as good as yours. I'll have to try it out when I get a chance to play the wii u version, but considering that you can't figure it out, I'll probably be stuck as well.

Top Bottom