• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Izaw's 'The Art of Marth' Teaches Viewers what the Falchion has to Offer

Swedish Smasher and content producer Enis "BSD | IzAw" Al-Maatooq is back with another in-depth character tutorial. This time, he covers Falchion wielders Marth and Lucina with input from Marth experts Eric "Mr.E" Weber, VeXx, Alexander "Pugwest" Martins and more! While the two have a lot in common, IzAw does a good job at highlighting the subtle differences between them. He goes into great detail describing not only their moves, but also practical applications as well.

You can watch more of IzAw's excellent tutorials here.

If you enjoy IzAw's work, you can follow his adventures on Twitter. For those who are more dedicated, supporting him directly on Patreon comes with various perks depending on the amount contributed. And finally, you might want to keep up with his team, Beefy Smash Doods, for more excellent content and competition.

G.C. "Djent" Bill

Comments

Amazing, a Marth/Lucina tutorial! Now I want my Marth back even after seeing ZeRo doing a random challenge. Thanks and keep it up IzAw!

Last edited:
I remember watching this video a few days ago. I subbed to him right after watching this and his "The Art of Smash 4" beginner, advanced, expert and master guides. He and beefysmashdoods have some amazing content for learning to improve or get into Smash 4.

Wow this was a fantastic tutorial! Really in depth and gave me some more ideas for Lucina. I'm probably gonna check out the rest of their tutorials. Can't wait to try these strategies against my friends.

Huge props to this guy,he makes the BEST guides i've ever seen. Really,if you haven't,check out his channel, and especially his Ike guide,it's THAT good.

Top Bottom