• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Izaw Presents: The Art of Mario

Art_Of_Mario2.jpg

Enis “Izaw” al-matooq's revered 'Art of' series returns, this time focusing on Mr. Video Game himself, Mario. The video covers just about everything an aspiring Mario player needs to know, from the practical uses of each attack in his moveset to the mentality needed to take your Mario to the next level. Even if you don't main Mario, it's an exceptional way to understand how his kit works to prepare yourself to fight against him.

You can find Izaw's Patreon here.

Author's Note: Mario has always been an interesting character to me. Despite technically being the most vanilla character in the series, his surprisingly high skill cap has always given me tons of respect for Mario players. Not to mention how he's slowly been climbing the ranks of many top player's tier lists! What do you think of Mario in Ultimate? Let us know in the comments!

Kyle "Fenriraga" Hurley

Comments

Seems I'm the first. I am required by law to milk the joke dry:
F O R W A R D A E R I A L

Top Bottom