• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iwantgames Projects: Ultimate

interested in an optimized HW OoT Link: images on post #534

• yes

Votes: 36 76.6%
  • no

Votes: 11 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iwantgames

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Andre/Iwantgames
Updated: 12/19/2015
Welcome, this is my thread where I will be showcasing my Brawl Mods.
This includes my finished projects, WIPs, and future projects.
hopefully you guys enjoy the stuff that I release

Updates:

[12/19/2015] DLC Sonic (Sonic Lost World) - Revamped
- Improved Zero Suit Samus Model
- Improved Other M Paralyzer
- Expressions
- Moving Eyes
- Final Smash Eyes
- Shader Recolors
- Alternate Costume (Young Samus)
- Specular Materials
- Glow Materials
- Metal Materials
[12/19/2015] DLC Sonic (Sonic Lost World) - Revamped
- Improved Generation Model
- Improved Expressions
- Recolors
- Final Smash Eyes
- Specular Materials
- Metal Materials
[8/14/2015] Marth (Fire Emblem Awakening) - Released
- Expressions
- Recolors
- Final Smash Eyes
- Specular Materials
- Metal Materials
- Includes Mask
[7/16/2015] Link (Hyrule Warriors) - Hat Fixed
- Large Leader correctly T-Posed link hats for pm's melee taunt
[5/27/2015] Samus (Super Smash Bros. For Wii U/3DS) - Party Suit Acquired
- 3DS Commercial Samus Recolor
[5/18/2015] Samus (Super Smash Bros. For Wii U/3DS) - Revamped
- Updated To Wii U Models
- Updated Gun Animations
- Wii U Recolors + Additional Power Suit Recolor
- Final Smash Visor
- Specular Materials
- Metal Materials
- Wii U Rim Effect

Work In Progress:

- Samus Pack (Metroid Other M)
- Zero Suit Samus Pack (Metroid Other M)
- Cammy Pack (UMvC)
- Sakura Pack (UMvC)
- Hyrule Castle (The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker)
- Zelda Pack (Hyrule Warriors)
- Sheik Pack (Hyrule Warriors)
- Ganondorf Pack (Hyrule Warriors)
- Young Link (Hyrule Warriors)
- Impa (Hyrule Warriors)
- Link Pack 2 (Hyrule Warriors)

Everything that I have released can be found here
there's more stuff that's not listed here, you can find them in my vault
Iwantgames' Vault
Character Imports:

Character Re-Textures:

Kirby (Kirby Return To Dreamland)
- Broken Download

Stage Imports:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
I'm liking the look of that Power Suit Samus. I'll probably grab that once you're done.

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Dropping by to say your Smash 4 Samus is ****ing amazing.

Last edited:

iwantgames

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Andre/Iwantgames
I'm liking the look of that Power Suit Samus. I'll probably grab that once you're done.
thanks

Post more IWG! The people need your links!
I know, that 10 post to link confused me.

Dropping by to say your Smash 4 Samus is ****ing amazing.
Thanks, but I didn't do it all by myself

YES! I was waiting to see this here! More people must know how awesome these are!
thanks, hopefully more people do see it

iwantgames

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Andre/Iwantgames
Hm, I'll be sure to download that Power Suit Samus as soon as it's out. It'll probably come out amazing looking.
should be sometime after the 30th, got a test I am preparing for so I haven't been working on anything. t-posing is almost done, pretty much finished it the day I started it. I just have to fix the rubber connecting part for the right and left elbows. rigging and materials shouldn't take long. as for her look:

- specs,
- glowing lights,
- new gun animations,
- see through and non see through visors,
- metal
- rim and non-rim versions

maybe more.

I also added another released character to the OP

OTHER M ZSS

Collaboration with Taiko and Shun_One. ZSS appearances from Metroid Other M. Comes with her paralyzer from Metroid other m, beta specs, glow effects and recolors.
Download Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36311

Last edited:

iwantgames

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Andre/Iwantgames
sorry for double post, links for the characters should be up soon.

Characters that will be uploaded to Releases are:

- Skyloft Link from The Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword

- Kirby from Kirby Return To Dreamland

Characters that will be uploaded to WIP/Projects are:

- Hero Link Pack from The Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword

- Deadpool from Deadpool The Game

- Young Samus from Metroid Other M

- Other M Samus Costume Pack

iwantgames

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Andre/Iwantgames
sorry for the lack of activity, I am not use to being on smashboards a lot. Gotta get in the habit of checking and posting daily. anyway I have some progress for pac-man:

I decided to custom model his 3ds/wii u look. It will have better expressions to use over sonic, a better rig, and some other stuff.

The Dark Knight1965

Smash Journeyman
sorry for the lack of activity, I am not use to being on smashboards a lot. Gotta get in the habit of checking and posting daily. anyway I have some progress for pac-man:

I decided to custom model his 3ds/wii u look. It will have better expressions to use over sonic, a better rig, and some other stuff.
Since you're finally back can you fix the link for RTD kirby and add recolors and csps

iwantgames

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Andre/Iwantgames
Since you're finally back can you fix the link for RTD kirby and add recolors and csps
I can try, my account is generating too much traffic. so a lot of the links I give won't or don't work, it's been like that for a few months now. on top of that Kirby was removed from my dropbox, so I have to find the backup before I can do recolors and re-upload him. i don't do CSPs, i am gonna ask a certain someone about them whenever he has free time. i will inform you about Kirby later
so how about that awakening roy
plan to give him a 100% custom model. still learning about human modeling, so it's gonna take a little while longer. here is my progress on human modeling:
I Also have progress on pac-man from a few days ago:

all that's left for him is to model one more mouth expression, model tongue, modify open smile mouth, slight eye edit, make new eyes for other expressions, and texture and map. will take a day or two to finish.

iwantgames

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Andre/Iwantgames

This is my current WIP, Skyward Sword Link. He will come with all items and weapons from Skyward Sword over his brawl weapons and items. This includes the bomb, all 3 bows, all sword and shields, and the hook-shot. the only thing that won't be replaced is the boomerang. you can replace the bows, shields, and swords however you want.

His six costumes will be: default green, red, blue, purple, yellow, and his skyloft costume as an alt once I remake it. can view those except for skyloft here: http://imgur.com/a/Y6t3e#0

Unfortunately the other WIP's I had are cancelled because other people beat me to it. Nanobuds had a powersuit samus already made that he tried to get used for pm but later released and KTH got the actual smash 3ds pac-man model up on the vault.

Last edited:

iwantgames

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Andre/Iwantgames
after they were made available i couldn't resist importing this one, so here he is Hyrule Warriors Link

don't mind the rig and visibility bone. I stopped working on the rig and focused on getting him to work in game, was having tons of crashes. he has expressions, moving eyes, and fs eyes. I haven't tried metal yet, will try to add spec, and will try to resize textures a bit larger. I reduced all textures by half because of the crashes I had, not sure if it can support higher atm. also he doesn't seem to lag, but only one was tested. so more than one could lag. pics are of expressions and moving eyes: talk, blink, and hurt (eyes sticks out on hurt, will fix).

iwantgames

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Andre/Iwantgames
thanks guys, more progress on hyrule warriors link and his costumes

Ocarina of Time DLC

Twilight Princess DLC

Skyward Sword DLC

Trainee Link

all are the same size and high and have expressions. the major fixes are already done, now I just have to do some minor fixes and separation for easier rigging. as for his hero costume, it's pretty much done. just need to fix up a few spots on the rig, lag test it, and materials stuff.

Ondo

Smash Apprentice
Awesome! I'm excited to see Trainee Link in there!

Have you decided what weapon and shield they'll each have? The Master Sword seems pretty reasonable for all of them except perhaps Trainee Link. The starting Knight's Sword seems most logical for Trainee Link, but I'd rather see him with the White Sword just because I like the shield a lot better.

iwantgames

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Andre/Iwantgames
Awesome! I'm excited to see Trainee Link in there!

Have you decided what weapon and shield they'll each have? The Master Sword seems pretty reasonable for all of them except perhaps Trainee Link. The starting Knight's Sword seems most logical for Trainee Link, but I'd rather see him with the White Sword just because I like the shield a lot better.
I was thinking master sword and hylian shield for all but training link, for that I was gonna do knight sword and wooden shield. I will probably add the other weapons later, they are really high poly and optimizing them will delay release for link. pretty sure nobody wants that

TRAINEE LINK?!!
HYRULE WARRIORS LINK?!!
YOU'RE A BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL PERSON!! I LOVE YOU.
Thanks

all of link's costumes are beta rigged (just needs a few areas fixed up and they are done). will be showing some pics tomorrow.

I also forgot, I posted a poll on Brawl Vault for postman (short shorts link) DLC. so far people want the costume, if it continues to be that way then I will be importing that one too. if anyone here would like to have that costume, let me know and I can add your vote to the poll.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I was thinking master sword and hylian shield for all but training link, for that I was gonna do knight sword and wooden shield. I will probably add the other weapons later, they are really high poly and optimizing them will delay release for link. pretty sure nobody wants that

Thanks

all of link's costumes are beta rigged (just needs a few areas fixed up and they are done). will be showing some pics tomorrow.

I also forgot, I posted a poll on Brawl Vault for postman (short shorts link) DLC. so far people want the costume, if it continues to be that way then I will be importing that one too. if anyone here would like to have that costume, let me know and I can add your vote to the poll.
I saw that, go ahead and add my "yes" vote! Will they all have the same CSP pose? That would be neat. I'm thinking of replacing the three Project M Ocarina of Time Links with the Hyrule Warriors costumes, red for the Postman, Green for the stock outfit, and blue for the knight. How have people been getting these models? I've been searching the internet for no avail.

When the Majora's Mask DLC comes out, are you planning to do Fierce Deity Link?

iwantgames

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Andre/Iwantgames
I saw that, go ahead and add my "yes" vote! Will they all have the same CSP pose? That would be neat. I'm thinking of replacing the three Project M Ocarina of Time Links with the Hyrule Warriors costumes, red for the Postman, Green for the stock outfit, and blue for the knight. How have people been getting these models? I've been searching the internet for no avail.

When the Majora's Mask DLC comes out, are you planning to do Fierce Deity Link?
yeah, same pose for all of them. models are on a facepunch thread, have to be a member to view the actual thread though. If I am able to get fierce deity link model then I will import him.

also, I just got home so the rigs haven't been edited. so I found two pose in which the rig looked good and use those for progress gifs in the spoiler.

Last edited:

iwantgames

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Andre/Iwantgames
postman link will be delayed, I kinda forgot about him not having sleeves. rigging without sleeves usually have nasty twisting animations. to fix it I may add sleeves or split arms into two parts (will keep the costume looking how it is, but it will kinda make it disconnect instead of twisting). it's way better than the twisting but i don't like the disconnecting.

this was the problem with skyloft link. i didn't like how it twisted during some animations, so i split it to make it function like sleeves. now it kinda disconnects, and i don't like that either. that's why skyloft link is on hold, not sure what i want to do.

here's all that's left to do for the other costumes:

import & optimize first sword and shield
fix skirt rig for all costumes but OoT
sleeves/arm fixes for all (I forgot to separate them on the models to make rigging it easier)
correct knee placement for a few costumes

Last edited:

iwantgames

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Andre/Iwantgames
forgot to post this here, thanks to DSX8 I was able to get HW fierce deity costume to import with the rest of the costumes

Juken

Smash Ace
forgot to post this here, thanks to DSX8 I was able to get HW fierce deity costume to import with the rest of the costumes

You're actually a god.

Are you going to do any other HW characters (Ganondorf, Zelda, Sheik, etc) or just move on?

iwantgames

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Andre/Iwantgames
You're actually a god.

Are you going to do any other HW characters (Ganondorf, Zelda, Sheik, etc) or just move on?
I plan to do all characters that are in brawl so that they can have the same look. if people do or plan to do psa of other characters from the game then I will gladly import them too.

also, I will try to have Skyward Sword hero and skyloft link uploaded today. I kinda lost motivation for them because of HW link, so I will just upload what I have. The HW versions of both of them will be much better though. also you guys won't be able to use all of the costumes for HW link unless you sacrifice the recolors or a few DLC costumes, the current costumes are:

- hero green
- hero red
- hero blue
- hero gold
- hero purple
- hero dark
- trainee
- OoT DLC
- TP DLC
- SS hero DLC
- Postman DLC
- Deity DLC
- SS skyloft DLC (pending now, already have too many costumes as it is)

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I plan to do all characters that are in brawl so that they can have the same look. if people do or plan to do psa of other characters from the game then I will gladly import them too.

also, I will try to have Skyward Sword hero and skyloft link uploaded today. I kinda lost motivation for them because of HW link, so I will just upload what I have. The HW versions of both of them will be much better though. also you guys won't be able to use all of the costumes for HW link unless you sacrifice the recolors or a few DLC costumes, the current costumes are:

- hero green
- hero red
- hero blue
- hero gold
- hero purple
- hero dark
- trainee
- OoT DLC
- TP DLC
- SS hero DLC
- Postman DLC
- Deity DLC
- SS skyloft DLC (pending now, already have too many costumes as it is)
Where did you get the Fierce Deity costume? Did you get it from Hyrule Warriors yourself, download it from another source, or something else?
I need the Tingle.

For reasons.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
PSA reasons? Id be super interested in that.
Oh, I WISH I was that smart. Naw, I'm just gonna (for now) replace the assist trophy model, maybe port him to the Source Engine... Though I would like to work with MarioKing64DS or maybe KingJigglypuff and see if I can make a PSA for him...
Even though I can't even think of a moveset for him...

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Oh, I WISH I was that smart. Naw, I'm just gonna (for now) replace the assist trophy model, maybe port him to the Source Engine... Though I would like to work with MarioKing64DS or maybe KingJigglypuff and see if I can make a PSA for him...
Even though I can't even think of a moveset for him...
Oooo, I see. His HW model looks really good, and Im sure you could learn how to make a PSA for him (I would want to learn, but I simply wont have the time in the future, but I probably will mod my own stuff once I get the resources) Also, inspiration for a moveset could come from HW itself, seeing as how Tingle can now fight.

iwantgames

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Andre/Iwantgames
Where did you get the Fierce Deity costume? Did you get it from Hyrule Warriors yourself, download it from another source, or something else?
I need the Tingle.

For reasons.
i got it from DSX8, he got it from a friend who got it from the japan HW update data. I think I saw tingle

as for psa, I would do it myself but i am not sure how to do anything other than animations.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
i got it from DSX8, he got it from a friend who got it from the japan HW update data. I think I saw tingle

as for psa, I would do it myself but i am not sure how to do anything other than animations.
I MUST FIND DSX8 AND BRIBE HIM!! Is he on Smashboards? I did a search but couldn't find 'im.

Top Bottom