• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iwantgames Projects: Ultimate

interested in an optimized HW OoT Link: images on post #534

• yes

Votes: 36 76.6%
  • no

Votes: 11 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iwantgames

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Andre/Iwantgames
sorry but no, i'll finish up tink tomorrow (if the Wii problem is what I think it is). that's the only thing dat needs to be done, been playing splatoon in free time, so I haven't made any mod progress.

today is mother day so I won't be doin anything, gonna hang out with family all day.

Pyro Gaming

Smash Apprentice
Nice, that's what I've been doing all day too, so I get it. Also, I am completely free to playtest any of your models, just pm me if you want me to help.

DekZek

Smash Journeyman
I just looked at the images, and it looks like Tink's legs are clipping through the ground. Might either want to fix that or show me that I am wrong.
Sorry if I came off as harsh. Toon Link's legs are cliiping through the ground in the images, most likely due to a difference in the length of Toon Link's legs in HW and Brawl. Either way, you will need to shorten the legs so they match up in length.

DekZek

Smash Journeyman
I also have broken images on my end. Using an iPad but I doubt that's the cause of the problem, since Obskore also has the issue.
Whatever it was, its Fixed. Now to wait for Toon Link to be fixed. That being said, see if you can make that glitched look into an alt costume.

Last edited:

Obskore

Smash Ace
Whatever it was, its Fixed. Now to wait for Toon Link to be fixed. That being said, see if you can make that glitched look into an alt costume.
i can now see the images, but it still looks like the Links are broken

now, that was actually a pun

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
So! Does this mean...!!?!? That HW Zelda and Shiek are up soon!? (I need something to replace the OoT alts with STAT lol

DekZek

Smash Journeyman
While looking at this. ( http://zeldawiki.org/File:HWL_Toon_Link_Master_Wind_Waker_Standard_Outfit_Costume_Artwork.png ), I wondered whether Toon Link had all of his hair beneath his hat. If so, the Outset outfit would be an easy recolor since you can just turn off the hat in BrawlBox (I think?).
Also, The Master Wind Waker outfit ( http://zeldawiki.org/File:HWL_Toon_Link_Master_Wind_Waker_Standard_Outfit_Costume_Artwork.png ) either way would just be a recolor.

P.S. Head icon suggestion, ripped directly from HW. http://zeldawiki.org/File:HWL_Toon_Link_Master_Wind_Waker_Standard_Outfit_Costume_Artwork.png

iwantgames

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Andre/Iwantgames
So! Does this mean...!!?!? That HW Zelda and Shiek are up soon!? (I need something to replace the OoT alts with STAT lol
yeah, after I get toon link tested and fixed(if needed) I will release him and continue HW sheik/Zelda

While looking at this. ( http://zeldawiki.org/File:HWL_Toon_Link_Master_Wind_Waker_Standard_Outfit_Costume_Artwork.png ), I wondered whether Toon Link had all of his hair beneath his hat. If so, the Outset outfit would be an easy recolor since you can just turn off the hat in BrawlBox (I think?).
Also, The Master Wind Waker outfit ( http://zeldawiki.org/File:HWL_Toon_Link_Master_Wind_Waker_Standard_Outfit_Costume_Artwork.png ) either way would just be a recolor.

P.S. Head icon suggestion, ripped directly from HW. http://zeldawiki.org/File:HWL_Toon_Link_Master_Wind_Waker_Standard_Outfit_Costume_Artwork.png
there is no hair under his hat. I also don't have the texture for that costume, just asked DSX8 if he has the Wii U version of dat costume (if it available). if he doesn't have it then someone will have to make it or something.

Last edited:

iwantgames

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Andre/Iwantgames
Started back work on tink, will have him out in a day or two. after dat i'll move on to Zelda/Sheik.

also, regarding the toon link alt above. DSX8 doesn't have it and I don't feel like making it. unless someone else feels like making it, he won't have it. he currently has nine costumes for each three weapon class.

iwantgames

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Andre/Iwantgames
tay, I just sent wut should be the final test needed 4 tink to mii testers. everything works fine on dolphin, just gotta hope it's the same for wii systems

if it is gud 2 go then I just gotta do recolors and screenshots

iwantgames

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Andre/Iwantgames
sorry about another post, just giving an update

testers told me awhile ago dat tink works fine, i just need to finish compiling recolors (finished them for the main class I believe). would've had all classes done a day or 2 ago but I been job searching and stuff of that nature for awhile and finally got a call back. I got the job and will prob only work on stuff on the weekends when i'm not tired. will try to push for a weekend release, just depends on if I am tired or not.

sorry about another post, just giving an update

testers told me awhile ago dat tink works fine, i just need to finish compiling recolors (finished them for the main class I believe). would've had all classes done a day or 2 ago but I been job searching and stuff of that nature for awhile and finally got a call back. I got the job and will prob only work on stuff on the weekends when i'm not tired. will try to push for a weekend release, just depends on if I am tired or not.
Feel you dude. Sometimes seems like there arent enough hours in the day to do everything I want to do. School, work, modding, working out, hanging with friends, reading, WHERE CAN I BUY MORE TIME PLZ

ToaFierceDeityLink

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3368-4697-8610
Switch FC
SW-8454-1587-3988
Feel you dude. Sometimes seems like there arent enough hours in the day to do everything I want to do. School, work, modding, working out, hanging with friends, reading, WHERE CAN I BUY MORE TIME PLZ
sorry man there's no time merchant in real life or in the final versions of Majoras mask (theree was going to be one though)

iwantgames

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Andre/Iwantgames
don't think any1 here was interested in him when I showed him, but deadpool is finished. I gave wut I had to someone and day somewhat finished it for me. I say somewhat because day didn't do everything that I planned to do, anyway here is the link if anyone was interested: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=212326

don't report anything to me, I don't plan on adding the things that I planned to do but he didn't do nor do I plan on fixing anything. don't think anyone here cares tho

Last edited:

iwantgames

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Andre/Iwantgames
lol, it was a long while ago when I brought him up.

will be releasing toon link this week. just need to add the recolors to the second and third classes. he's been in this state for a very long time. just haven't felt like finishing him, work. so whenever I feel like compiling recolors weekday/weekend, i'll finish him.

Last edited:

iwantgames

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Andre/Iwantgames
toon link isn't released yet but he is done. thread change is for release prep.

I just need to do some texture dimension adjustments. have to find a combination of textures dat will allow for the body texture to stay at 1024x1024. current resolution causes freezes. anything lower will cause him to have seams all over, and nobody wants dat.

when I find a gud combo I will double post release.

Last edited:

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Sheik and Zelda next? IIRC you mentioned they were nearly done.

I'll hope for Ganondorf after that, but since it seems to be such a huge undertaking it probably won't be. You and Theytah are the only ones that have hinted at doing it, but he doesn't seem to be doing much Brawl modding lately.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
pretty sure jaystring is aiming to take on HW Dorf
That would be pretty nice, I haven't checked on his stuff in a while. If he does do him hopefully he optimizes him for Wii, I know with some of his older stuff he was mostly targeting Dolphin.

iwantgames

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Andre/Iwantgames
Sheik and Zelda next? IIRC you mentioned they were nearly done.

I'll hope for Ganondorf after that, but since it seems to be such a huge undertaking it probably won't be. You and Theytah are the only ones that have hinted at doing it, but he doesn't seem to be doing much Brawl modding lately.
yeah, Sheik/Zelda r next. Also, now dat i's working dat nearly done isn't nearly done anymore. i's has less modding time.

Hey iwantgames iwantgames Do you plan on updating your ZSS Other M pack with CSPs and the like?
I want to, i just don't have the rendering skills atm. thinking of looking into it dis weekend after toon link. cuz i want to make my vault look a bit better and consistent. Will let u know when i make progress in rendering.

no progress on tink atm, just got home from work and just finished showering/eating. progress will be release, so if i double post dat is wut it will be about.

iwantgames

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Andre/Iwantgames
hey guys. if any of u were interested in or downloaded deadpool, the person dat I gave everything to added 3 of the alt costumes I had planned. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=212658

haven't gotten to toon link yet, used the weekend to get sm4sh setup to run mods. b4 the weekend I think I found a setup for toon link dat didn't crash with 1024x1024 body texture (on dolphin, not sure bout wii), I just need to apply dat setup to all of his other pac/pcs files and then I can upload him.

iwantgames

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Andre/Iwantgames
hey guys,

I'm deciding to call it quits, I know I said that I would finish all of the mods that I announced/started and I wanted to but it's just not happening. There's a huge limitation to wut u can/can't do and the models/imports that I want to do require too much work. there's also the fact that this whole time I've been making mods for the community and not myself, I haven't even been playin the game.

Anyway, for those of you who have sm4sh, have it setup to use mods, and might be interested in wut I make. I have a link to my sm4sh thread below. right now I don't have any decent pics to show on the thread, i'm working on the last part of the importing process (material editing, bug fixes, and menu assets). current mods that I am working on are 3ds commercial samus[Texture], other m powersuit samus[Import/vertex], young samus[import], young zss[Import], evil ryu[import/vertex], classic ryu[import], and beard ryu[import/vertex]. I have a bunch more planned but not started. probably won't post there again until I have some good in game screens of them.

Temp Sm4sh mod thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77621.msg1365537#msg1365537

I would like to thank everyone here for supporting and following me, really appreciated u guys and your kind words

Last edited:

NXero

Smash Apprentice
B-but Sheik!

Good luck with your future projects, you'll be missed. Thanks for your High quality mods!

DekZek

Smash Journeyman
hey guys,

I'm deciding to call it quits, I know I said that I would finish all of the mods that I announced/started and I wanted to but it's just not happening. There's a huge limitation to wut u can/can't do and the models/imports that I want to do require too much work. there's also the fact that this whole time I've been making mods for the community and not myself, I haven't even been playin the game.

Anyway, for those of you who have sm4sh, have it setup to use mods, and might be interested in wut I make. I have a link to my sm4sh thread below. right now I don't have any decent pics to show on the thread, i'm working on the last part of the importing process (material editing, bug fixes, and menu assets). current mods that I am working on are 3ds commercial samus[Texture], other m powersuit samus[Import/vertex], young samus[import], young zss[Import], evil ryu[import/vertex], classic ryu[import], and beard ryu[import/vertex]. I have a bunch more planned but not started. probably won't post there again until I have some good in game screens of them.

Temp Sm4sh mod thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77621.msg1365537#msg1365537

I would like to thank everyone here for supporting and following me, really appreciated u guys and your kind words
At the very least, could you release the source files of your works in progress? I know some people who might want to finish them. Wish you luck on your Smash 4 mods.

Obskore

Smash Ace
hey guys,

oh, you're moving to Smash 4? i thought you were talking about quitting the mods you were currently making but then you link to your new Smash 4 thread

Last edited:

Dos efes

Smash Cadet
I always waited for your imports, but at least you had the grace to inform us of your quitting. Many exciting projects just die in silence, so this comes as a nice change and relief. Best luck in Sm4sh.

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! My HW Zelda/Sheik.

Lol jk. It has been fun and your things are awesome. And I will definitely be visiting you for Sm4sh stuff.

iwantgames

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Andre/Iwantgames
B-but Sheik!

Good luck with your future projects, you'll be missed. Thanks for your High quality mods!
I saw someone show some progress on sheik, don't know the current state of her but someone did start her. won't say who cuz I no know when it'll be done and I don't want people bothering them about it (not u guys, u guys are patient)

At the very least, could you release the source files of your works in progress? I know some people who might want to finish them. Wish you luck on your Smash 4 mods.
yeah, i'm already giving young link and toon link to pyro. if anyone wants any of my stuff to finish up just tell them to pm me, or if ur a modder and u see this and want to finish my stuff u can pm me

oh, you're moving to Smash 4? i thought you were talking about quitting the mods you were currently making but then you link to your new Smash 4 thread
yeah, I actually play sm4sh. this time around the mods I make will be for me, i'll prob share them. not sure if people will like wut I like (most of my brawl mods were stuff I seen people requesting, others were for consistency with those imports)

I always waited for your imports, but at least you had the grace to inform us of your quitting. Many exciting projects just die in silence, so this comes as a nice change and relief. Best luck in Sm4sh.
thanks, and sorry for the wait.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! My HW Zelda/Sheik.

Lol jk. It has been fun and your things are awesome. And I will definitely be visiting you for Sm4sh stuff.
lol, tanks. not sure if u were online when sheik was shown, i'm also not sure if anyone is working on Zelda.

again guys, sowwy I couldn't finish my stuff. the projects that I have for anyone to take on are:

- Hyrule Warrior OoT Link (Remodeled)
- Hyrule Warriors Link (FD, Postman, Classic)
- Hyrule Warriors Sheik (default, OoT, TP)
- Hyrule Warrior Toon Link (class_1, class_2, class_3)
- Hyrule Warrior Young Link (OoT, MM)
- Hyrule Warrior Zelda (default, OoT, SS, TP, Llia)
- Other M Samus pack to go with Other M Samus Aran pack (default, power suit, gravity)
- WW Hyrule Castle (Stage)

unmentioned:

- improved Generation Sonic (was planned for smash 3 final update)

- improved Boom Sonic (was also planned for smash 3 final update)

-Brawl Zero Fox Vertex

- Awakening Roy
no pics

also, just becuz i'm retired doesn't mean u guys can't talk here. i'll prob do sum stuff still, it'll prob be simple/new. if i'm motivated enough and nobody ask about a project then I may take it back on. not promising anything tho.

Last edited:
Top Bottom