• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I've got a question involving mains.

GingerJack

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-3242-9407-2813
So I used to be a Mario main. I dropped him for Falco. I'm not good with Falco. Do I go back to Mario or stay with Falco and get better? Also what is your reasoning.

- GingerJack
Competitive Smash Player

D

Deleted member

I think if you like using Falco continue using him. Best bet is to look up tips and videos on Youtube or other places to get tips on how to play him.

Use who you want Mario is great. But if there is other characters you like use them.

GhostM

Phantom
Depends whether you enjoyed playing Falco or not. I wouldn’t say to drop Mario completely, since all of that time spent practicing on him would go to waste. If you are still having trouble with Falco, I would say to revert back to Mario.

If you figure out later on how to play Falco and you are decent, you can still have Mario as your main or as a secondary character.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
GingerJack GingerJack

It depends on who you enjoy playing as more. Eventually, you're going to have to prioritize one character over the other, but that doesn't mean you can't have that other character as a secondary- in this case, Mario, since he is the stronger character overall.

GingerJack

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-3242-9407-2813
Depends whether you enjoyed playing Falco or not. I wouldn’t say to drop Mario completely, since all of that time spent practicing on him would go to waste. If you are still having trouble with Falco, I would say to revert back to Mario.

If you figure out later on how to play Falco and you are decent, you can still have Mario as your main or as a secondary character.
I dont like Falco anymore but I dont wanna revert all the way back to Mario what characters are his playstyle?

Top Bottom