• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I've done some reasearch...

lasagnasmash

Smash Rookie
I've done some research - and i have to say it's pretty noticeable.

Look at the Five Gods.

Now look at them closer- at their face.

They all have facial hair. Be it a beard to rival that of Zeus, a raggedy mess, or whisps of what once was (or will be), the facial hair is prominent among them.

Now look at spots 5 and 6 on the 2017 Summer SSBMrank, aka the so-called godslayers.

They're smooth babies.

I have a plan. We need to convince either Yung Leff or Pulp to grow a sick moustache, and Smash Summit, like the fire that Prometheus took from Mount Olympus, will be taken from the gods and given back to Man.

Also, like, wouldn't that look wierd? Plup's lil baby face covered in hair. Yeesh. I scare myself sometimes

R3D3MON

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KeeHwang2010
I've done some research - and i have to say it's pretty noticeable.

Look at the Five Gods.

Now look at them closer- at their face.

They all have facial hair. Be it a beard to rival that of Zeus, a raggedy mess, or whisps of what once was (or will be), the facial hair is prominent among them.

Now look at spots 5 and 6 on the 2017 Summer SSBMrank, aka the so-called godslayers.

They're smooth babies.

I have a plan. We need to convince either Yung Leff or Pulp to grow a sick moustache, and Smash Summit, like the fire that Prometheus took from Mount Olympus, will be taken from the gods and given back to Man.

Also, like, wouldn't that look wierd? Plup's lil baby face covered in hair. Yeesh. I scare myself sometimes

"Pulp" :luigi:

Last edited:

XJustified

Smash Rookie
NNID
XJustified
Truly the greatest of research!

Honestly as a huge advocate of facial hair of all kinds, I would love to test this theory.

We could also see if the reverse is true. Maybe if the Gods, namely Mango or HBox, were clean shaven for a tournament they would lose their godly powers. Worth a thought at the least/

lasagnasmash

Smash Rookie
Truly the greatest of research!

Honestly as a huge advocate of facial hair of all kinds, I would love to test this theory.

We could also see if the reverse is true. Maybe if the Gods, namely Mango or HBox, were clean shaven for a tournament they would lose their godly powers. Worth a thought at the least/
quickly - someone bring a beard trimmer to Smash Summit

iAmMatt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mattgw420
Honestly if plup grew a beard, he could easily oust m2k as a god. What with the receding hairline, he doesnt stand a chance against the other voluminously fleecy gods.

Top Bottom