• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ive been out of the game so long...

soloSHADOWROB

Smash Journeyman
I just wanted to see how my Robotic brothers were doing.
Whats the matter with the meta-game its changed so much since I left lol
Any new AT's with ROB? And did Brawl have some sort of update?
Sorry Ive been playing XBox so much idk whats going on anymore lol
So tell me! =]

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
ROB fell 3 places on the tier list, Zero Suit Samus and Captain Falcon have footstool comboes on you that are potential infinites, nothing new good has been discovered.

Sudai

Stuff here
Shadow, basically all that's happened since you left was me and JCZ left for Brawl+. HugS has become active again (in tourneys, not much on the forum) and Holy's getting really close to beating Ally.

No new ATs. A lot of people tried to revive ROB and the forum but I don't think they're pushing as hard anymore. Yyeeaahh.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Ugh...I'm having this conversation with Tant right now on AIM...why do people think Sonic will rise above R.O.B. <_<

EDIT: Oh ok XD

Ruse

Fox
I don't, really.

I'm just over exaggerating how bad ROB is (not that he's not bad or anything, he definitely sucks).

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Hold on, let's check the chart.

Broken- <-MK
OP-
Awesome- <-Wario
Good-
Average-
Meh- <-ROB
Lame-
Sucks-
lol- <-Ganondorf

As you can see, ROB clearly lies in the 'Meh' range, and NOT the 'Sucks' range.

Sudai

Stuff here
Well, you have to see..on top of ROB going down, Sonic is rising lately. There are some serious mindgames being deployed by two or three very good Sonics right now and they're just really getting a lot of attention for him. They even found an easy lead in to their Jablock with SideB > Footstool > FF NAir. I could really see Sonic rising above ROB since he has semi-reliable mix-ups into his best damage/kill set-up.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Sonic only rose to shut the fan boys up. Its all fan service imo :p He has improved since last tier list...but I don't see him passing R.O.B. anytime soon.

Top Bottom