• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*It's out!!* Super Smash Bros Movesets in REAL LIFE *Find the link in post*

smashbros-fan

Smash Rookie
***It's Finally Out!!!*** (Scroll down to the link. I think I'll get reported if I post it again)

Hey guys, I've been inspired to make a super smash bros ultimate moveset video in real life. I'm putting together 2 flamethrowers to attach to myself when doing some of the techniques. I have some cool ideas with Fox and Captain Falcon. Does anyone have more character suggestions?

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Word of advice... DON'T. I don't think people will take kindly to reckless flamethrower usage.

Last edited:

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Villager wouldn't be too hard. Most of their moves are ordinary moves that you can pull off easily.

chaostails7

Smash Cadet
On the very off chance that you're not just trolling, please don't run the risk of immolating yourself for internet points.

smashbros-fan

Smash Rookie
Hahaha, don't worry I'm doing this professionally. I'm a stuntman, and I grew up on smashbros so I really wanna do this. I'll definitely post it when it's up. Based on budget, time, and what's available to me, I've chosen Mario, Fox, Captain Falcon, Zero Suit Samus (hot girl will be doing some of the moves haha), Link, Little Mac, and Incineroar. Each character will get 25 seconds of moves. I'll see if I can fit in more but maybe I'll do all of the characters in a series of videos if this first one works well. I'm making the costumes this week, I'll post some pictures. Thanks for the replies everyone, hopefully it'll be entertaining enough.

maxistrife

Smash Apprentice
Hahaha, don't worry I'm doing this professionally. I'm a stuntman, and I grew up on smashbros so I really wanna do this. I'll definitely post it when it's up. Based on budget, time, and what's available to me, I've chosen Mario, Fox, Captain Falcon, Zero Suit Samus (hot girl will be doing some of the moves haha), Link, Little Mac, and Incineroar. Each character will get 25 seconds of moves. I'll see if I can fit in more but maybe I'll do all of the characters in a series of videos if this first one works well. I'm making the costumes this week, I'll post some pictures. Thanks for the replies everyone, hopefully it'll be entertaining enough.
Good lord I hope you are gonna be careful. Sounds like something Darwinism will claim =P Good luck!

smashbros-fan

Smash Rookie
Check it out guys, I've tested my flamethrower with a falcon pawnch. It works well.
https://youtu.be/A6toF6yv7W8

image 1: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DAeJwos8pCRUPU4sZ4lAeAZvmJI9FCDI

image 2: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FCNC8AaQCrRVOAk95trnJmOg1Ec0a-W0

Wii Fit trainer would have been a good one. If this first video goes well, I'll do more characters.

I should be done making all the costumes latest by Thursday. Friday and Saturday I'll be filming. I don't know how long it will take me to edit but I would say around Monday or Tuesday I'll upload it. I have some very cool stuff in mind and I've been practicing for the acrobatics.

Last edited:

smashbros-fan

Smash Rookie
Sweet! Thanks bro! I haven`t finalized the budget yet but I`m working on making this go viral and I`m going to be doing a Nintendo Switch-Smash Bros bundle giveaway for every 20k subscribers. I think I can only give away 5 though, I will figure that out this week.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
You could build a real-life arm cannon like Samus'. Although many have succeeded in this, I've yet to encounter anyone make it a laser weapon capable of ionizing air. I would recommend going in the x-ray to gamma ray spectrum, since both are high-frequencies, and thus, highly energetic. Just be sure not to point them at anyone. Ionizing radiation isn't safe. Alternatively, you could try purchasing an RPG-7, build the arm cannon around that, and then you can fire warheads. I suspect there would be a lot of negotiating with the authorities, though.

Last edited:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Marth's mvoes are relatively easy to do, did them the day of the last direct with an umbrella. Hardest ones were dancing blade and nair (dolphin slash isn't possible lol)

smashbros-fan

Smash Rookie
Hahaha the real life Samus arm cannon sounds like an awesome idea! I'll start thinking of how to make it possible and practical like the flamethrowers (although, safety first always).

Thanks for the support guys! I really appreciate it, the video will be out soon, it's more work than I thought especially during Christmas. Snake is another great one to do, I'll ponder that for the next one. When I finish this video, I'll take a vote for the next set of characters.
Anyway, I'm aiming for a January 5th release so stay tuned guys, there'll be a contest for nintendo switches with smash bros ultimate.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

IT'S FINALLY OUT!!! https://youtu.be/BQeaRCI3C4o
Enjoy!
There's awesome Nintendo Switch giveaways so make sure to subscribe through Gleam for your chances!
Let me know your thoughts!

Last edited:

MalanoMan

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0183_3775_0422
Man oh man what a video. I loved it! You had really accurate portrayals of the moves! Very creative use of editing video speed to match movement speed. That last character costume had me dying. Mario fireballs were very comical too. The zero suit samus part had me worried for a sec, then i was not worried, then i was worried again lol. I dont wanna give away too much about any of the video, but it was very entertaining. I will definitely share with my friends and I hope you hit that first 20k subscriber count quickly!

On a separate note, your video made me realize Captain Falcon has some sort of pistol on his outfit, yet he doesnt use it in the game.... interesting...

Last edited:

smashbros-fan

Smash Rookie
Man oh man what a video. I loved it! You had really accurate portrayals of the moves! Very creative use of editing video speed to match movement speed. That last character costume had me dying. Mario fireballs were very comical too. The zero suit samus part had me worried for a sec, then i was not worried, then i was worried again lol. I dont wanna give away too much about any of the video, but it was very entertaining. I will definitely share with my friends and I hope you hit that first 20k subscriber count quickly!

On a separate note, your video made me realize Captain Falcon has some sort of pistol on his outfit, yet he doesnt use it in the game.... interesting...
Thanks a lot MalanoMan I really appreciate that! Ya some scenes were tough to put together in such short notice but overall I'm glad it turned out the way it did. Also, the Captain Falcon gun, I noticed it when making the costume and I thought it was cool because it shows his opponents that he has gun but he doesn't ever need it to beat them haha.

MalanoMan

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0183_3775_0422
Thanks a lot MalanoMan I really appreciate that! Ya some scenes were tough to put together in such short notice but overall I'm glad it turned out the way it did. Also, the Captain Falcon gun, I noticed it when making the costume and I thought it was cool because it shows his opponents that he has gun but he doesn't ever need it to beat them haha.
Also, I just noticed that its kinda tough to tell exactly what the topic of the video is based on the title. One of my friends said its clickbait-y. I understand you're trying to promote that giveaway too. Not trying to be negative, hopefully the feedback helps!

smashbros-fan

Smash Rookie
Also, I just noticed that its kinda tough to tell exactly what the topic of the video is based on the title. One of my friends said its clickbait-y. I understand you're trying to promote that giveaway too. Not trying to be negative, hopefully the feedback helps!
Ya I've been speaking to a lot of people and hearing all sorts of different approaches for the title. I'll likely try different things. The idea is to have people watch it and in the end people will decide if my clickbait-y title was worth their time or not. I made the contest extra expensive and put my best into the video hoping it'll be worth their time. But ya I'll see what people say and go from there. Thanks.

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
I know I’m late but this video was really awesome. The costumes, comedy, editing and special effects were great but what impressed me most is how on point your form was when doing these moves! Keep it up, I’d love to see more characters!

smashbros-fan

Smash Rookie
Thanks a lot guys, I put my A-game into it. I'm keeping notes of what you guys want to see next. Right now I'm spending time marketing the video to reach to the contest draws. If it ends up taking too long to reach 20k I'll just do the draws anyway.

MalanoMan

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0183_3775_0422
Thanks a lot guys, I put my A-game into it. I'm keeping notes of what you guys want to see next. Right now I'm spending time marketing the video to reach to the contest draws. If it ends up taking too long to reach 20k I'll just do the draws anyway.
I also suggest editing the title and original post of this thread to indicate that its now out. ;)

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Brawl's moveset preferably.
I don't think planting landmines in public places is a good idea, and planting landmines on your own property is also a terrible idea. Planting landmines on someone else's property is right out.

smashbros-fan

Smash Rookie
I don't think planting landmines in public places is a good idea, and planting landmines on your own property is also a terrible idea. Planting landmines on someone else's property is right out.
lol landmines will be fire crackers so it's safer (and easier). I could build a small controlled explosion but I don't know how much better it will look. Maybe something to look into.

Last edited:
Top Bottom