• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's Hopeless

8Bitman

Smash Master
There's no point in studying a character that will no longer be played professionally.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Premium
...In America. Not everyone on this forum is American, you know. Plus, it's only the suggested ruleset, it's not like he was removed from the game's code or anything.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
And I have good faith that he'll end up unbanned. I can only hope <3

:phone:

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I don't follow smash anymore other than watching Apex, why would he be getting unbanned?

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
Yeah, I don't follow why they'd go through such an arduous process just to ban him, and then just overturn that anyway.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
We don't get completely destroyed by Japan.

If the only US player who could compete with Nietono was Nairo playing MK, then we're going to have some serious issues if MK is suddenly no longer an option.

1FC0

Smash Lord
Well the SSBB R.O.B. board is even deader than the Smash 4 one and that says a lot so I might as well give you guys some encouragement!

Besides R.O.B.'s laser beats MK's Tornado!

Top Bottom