• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) It's from THE PEOPLE OF SMASH!

Smiles

Smash Journeyman
You guys doing Q and A near the end of the donation drive? I've already donated some but I don't mind talking or saying something to help the community. I've gotten a lot of requests from people saying that they'd donate more if I said something? I'll be free around 8:30pm pacific if you guys are interested.... I am the evo 2007 champ after all. Pm me on sb or facebook if u wanna set something up tonight and ill bring a ton more views

:phone:

OMG ken thank you. This will hype!!!

Anth0ny

Smash Master
You guys doing Q and A near the end of the donation drive? I've already donated some but I don't mind talking or saying something to help the community. I've gotten a lot of requests from people saying that they'd donate more if I said something? I'll be free around 8:30pm pacific if you guys are interested.... I am the evo 2007 champ after all. Pm me on sb or facebook if u wanna set something up tonight and ill bring a ton more views

BOBBY PLS ; _ ;

ken has spoken!

everyone knows you can't make a true spirit bomb without the help of

who is our mr. satan? who has the trust of millions and can get them to raise their arms for us?

COSMO?????

Scar

#HarveyDent
a few things

1) i PMed ken and asked him to add me on skype - he'll be on at 8:30 which is perfect
2) i will try to get isai on <33333333333333
3) this is incredible

Lets crush ST with the spiritbomb tonight!
4) i am the batman #HarveyDentIsn'tBatman

Sedda

Smash Champion
As a new Smashboards member, I can honestly say that if you get Isai on a Skype call, I will most likely get an ultra fanboy boner and donate more than I should.

#dontgethit

Sedda

Smash Champion
a few things

1) i PMed ken and asked him to add me on skype - he'll be on at 8:30 which is perfect
2) i will try to get isai on <33333333333333
3) this is incredible

4) i am the batman #HarveyDentIsn'tBatman
8:30 PST or EST?

Please specify. I have a project to work on tonight and don't want to miss Ken.

8:30 PST or EST?

Please specify. I have a project to work on tonight and don't want to miss Ken.
It's PST

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
Not to rub salt in the would or anything, but there should also be a skullgirl getting Star KO'd in that pic.

BrahmenNoodles

Smash Cadet
Oh lawds where did all that money come from!

Pretty sure SSBM took it, but hot damn, the Mammaries really won on this one!

Top Bottom