• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's been a long time...

sks316

Smash Rookie
NNID
tmnt316
3DS FC
3325-1454-2910
Switch FC
SW-1384-2056-1238
I haven't logged on here in 3 years, and yet I never did an intro? How shameful of me!
Well then, hello everyone! My name is Ciel, though most know me as sks316. I'm a trans girl and brony/pegasister who loves to get lost in the weird parts of the internet.
If you recognize my username, you've probably seen me on the GBAtemp forums or on one of many Discord servers.

I'm an administrator on the Discord server for RiiConnect24, a replacement for the defunct WiiConnect24 service on the Nintendo Wii, and I take great interest in all things technology. I also really enjoy memes.

I've been registered here for a good few years, but I only made 4 posts within those years. It's time I did something about that. I guess I'd better start updating this account with up-to-date information.

I haven't logged on here in 3 years, and yet I never did an intro? How shameful of me!
Well then, hello everyone! My name is Ciel, though most know me as sks316. I'm a trans girl and brony/pegasister who loves to get lost in the weird parts of the internet.
If you recognize my username, you've probably seen me on the GBAtemp forums or on one of many Discord servers.

I'm an administrator on the Discord server for RiiConnect24, a replacement for the defunct WiiConnect24 service on the Nintendo Wii, and I take great interest in all things technology. I also really enjoy memes.

I've been registered here for a good few years, but I only made 4 posts within those years. It's time I did something about that. I guess I'd better start updating this account with up-to-date information.
Hi Ciel :kirby:

Welcome back to Smashboards!

Top Bottom