• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's All About the Spacing

It's All About the Spacing

JUSTN

Smash Apprentice
JUSTN updated It's All About the Spacing with a new update entry:

Special Moves Section Added! Next: Throws/Get-Up Attacks!!

I have added a summary of all of Marth's Special moves, their %s, and simple uses. Not every use for every move will be put here, but will be added in section 2 of the guide where i will focus on basic Marth In-Game Strategies!! But that is not until i am finished analyzing his moves. Next update will be for throws and get up attacks, including the %s, speeds, basic practicalities, and lag. Expect this update within the next few days!!
Read the rest of this update entry...

JUSTN

Smash Apprentice
JUSTN updated It's All About the Spacing with a new update entry:

Throws an Get-Up Attack Sections Added!! Next: Marth Specific Techniques!!

Throws and get-up attack sections have been added to the guide, including %s, usefulness, an differences!! Now that we are done with Section 1, we can move ono some of the good stuff. Next update will be focused on techniques that any Marth player will need to know how to perform. Expect an update this weekend!!
Read the rest of this update entry...

JUSTN

Smash Apprentice

JUSTN

Smash Apprentice

IONTheKid

Smash Cadet
Hey cool guide so far, it's helped me a decent amount to grip Marth as one of my mains. You should include a Sheik matchup section because i'm having trouble specifically with that haha. Nice guide overall!

JUSTN

Smash Apprentice
Top Bottom