• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Issue with Disk or maybe console?

Johnny Heart Gold

Smash Journeyman
So I can play with the game as normal, however when I choose Battlefield, a message appears "Disk can't be read go to manual blah blah" But only happens when I play on that stage. I'm playing on a wii (The wii can't read some wii games so maybe is the console) I don't have my gamecube to see if it's the disk or the console, but if anyone can give me some advice I'll apreciate it a lot!. There's any chance to know if it's the disk?

spinalwolf

Smash Apprentice
Its definitely the disk. I'd try to clean it. If it still doesn't work after that, then it might be scratched.

Pauer

The Pauerful
It probably is the disc. I would try to stay away from tips about cleaning a scratched disc at home.
Instead, go to an electronics/game store where they can professionally resurface the disc for 3-5$.

Johnny Heart Gold

Smash Journeyman
Its definitely the disk. I'd try to clean it. If it still doesn't work after that, then it might be scratched.
Thanks a lot!!! I just clean it and it seems to work now! I tried 3 battles on battlefield just to be sure and it plays fine with no issues. However I'll try later more matches just to be sure 100% Thanks!

Top Bottom