• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Issabelle is the mei of smash bros

Perfect patricia

Smash Apprentice
She does almost every attack with a smile and will murder somebody with no remorse. Saten is in her soul and nobody has yet to figure it out

Kheyne

Smash Rookie
The difference is that Mei is viable and a decent character in OW, while Isabelle unfortunately is not.

Arrei

Smash Lord
The zaprats are also both quite ecstatic to be beating the hell out of their comrades. Pikachu in particular has an almost permanent :3 face going on nowadays and his grab animation is just him staring mockingly into his opponent's face while he grips them with just one paw... That mouse has seen some shiz. Done some shiz.

PiloxKing

Smash Rookie
The difference is that Mei is viable and a decent character in OW, while Isabelle unfortunately is not.
What do you mean? She has a ability that zones you and she fishing rods when you get close and if you attack from range she eats it.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
They are both cute and annoying (to fight against) and fun to play as. That is where the comparisons end.

Mei is a lot better even at her weakest state if compared to Isabelle. Buffing Isabelle's nair is not enough Nintendo :(

Late edit: Teemo is a much better comparison anyways. He was around several years before Mei was a thing.

Last edited:

Arymle Roseanne

Smash Lord
Can someone explain who "Mei" is, I looked it up and I couldn't find who that is whatsoever.

And whoever they are probably isn't as cool as Isabelle is.

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Can someone explain who "Mei" is, I looked it up and I couldn't find who that is whatsoever.

And whoever they are probably isn't as cool as Isabelle is.
Mei is an hero from Overwatch, a PC and PS4 shooter. She is the chubby adorable woman in this video:

She is definitely cooler than Isabelle.

Last edited:

Arymle Roseanne

Smash Lord
Mei is an hero from Overwatch, a PC and PS4 shooter. She is the chubby adorable woman in this video:

She is definitely cooler than Isabelle.
That's still just your opinion which isn't changing mine.
2019020304414300-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg

The video hasn't convinced me otherwise.

Last edited:
Top Bottom