• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isai

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Dear Isai,

I was very amused when i stumbled across you. A man that is 'the best in the world' at SuperSmash64. A man that to some, is even Legendary. Ha. Personally, I wouldn't take it to that level. I've seen you play, Isai. You play well... but I play better. You are known as 'The greatest smash player of all time'. Congratulations. However, it would be foolish to give you fancy titles before you have faced me. It's a pretty neat trick how you play so well with all characters. The thing is, i have more than what it takes to beat you using any one of them. Understand this: Your combos... Your speed... they mean nothing to me. Not a single thing about your gameplay intimidates me. I'm better than you, Isai. I'm The Best. However, as far as the SuperSmash community is concerned, your still 'Number One'. That sure is a lot of responsibility... its almost your job to accept any challenge than, right? Well this is me challenging you.. This is me calling you out in front of thousands of people. I want to play you Isai. And if you wish to put your abilities to the test. Than you should want to play me too. I can assure you that i won't be a waste of your time.

I'm expecting a response. Don't disappoint me.

-KeroKeroppi

Battlecow

Play to Win
The neat thing is, you're the first guy ever to say that.

No, seriously though, he'll probably (notice I said probably; I'm not speaking for him) play you if you go to San Jose, which is where he lives. He's a pretty nice guy.

Speaking of going places, what geographic region are you in? If you're near me, I'll Money Match you, just as a... warmup for the big guy.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
ahah i live in new yorkk.. i didnt want to sound like such a jerk in challanging him, but i needed to get his attention you know?

Battlecow

Play to Win
Haha, no problem, it's just that we get threads/posts that are basically the exact same thing as this like every week. It's hard to be humble when you've been beating your brother/friends in this game for twelve years, and so everyone who plays it a lot thinks they're the best, even though logic would dictate otherwise. Generally I take their money when I meet them, but most guys just beat them for a while and then they leave.

So yeah, play a couple of the NY guys and get beat down, then get online and get better.

And yeah, I know you still think you're #1. Nothing short of a beating will convince you otherwise.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
G-Mang's call-out video was approximately 500 million times better.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Australian accents make everything better.

I loved Isai's comment on that.

Also, Kero, you're calling him out in front of dozens of people, not thousands. This is an oooooooooooold game.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
But i have been playing the new york guys, and its really starting to bore me. i want to play better people but this whole online world is all new to me. i didnt even know this website existed untill a few days ago and i joined for the sole purpose of challanging asai. I dont know how to play onlinee yet which totally blows.

aha its prettyy funny how you take peoples money though, the n64 i have now is from some girl i beat ahaha.

Battlecow

Play to Win
If the online world is new to you, you've been playing the wrong New York guys. Anyone in America who doesn't know Smashboards isn't competitively good.

Just checked the index, and there aren't that many people in NY. Too bad. If you do wanna spend the money for a plane to California, though, we'd all admire your gumption.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
i think you underestimate me but who cares, what did you mean by 'i liked isai's comment on that'

Battlecow

Play to Win
Some guy from Australia made a video saying basically what you said like a couple of weeks ago, and Isai basically went "meh not gonna watch it"

Also Ciaza, he and acolyte and about 10,000 others are mirror images of each other. We should get them all together sometime and have an Amateur tournament.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
^Otherwise your post would be in ALL CAPS. Which forum does not like.

Sangoku

Smash Master
What is a link supposed to do anyway? You have to click on it and it will link to another thread. Then the new thread will link to a video. When you click on the link to the video, you will see a video, which is what ciaza was talking about.

Mahie

Smash Lord
Battlecow I'd like to thank you for making me come back to these parts of the boards, this kind of made my morning a lot smoother.

| Big D |

Smash Master
If you're in NY, why don't you wait until apex? They are trying to get him for Smash64 so that would be a good opportunity to play him offline.

Mahie

Smash Lord
I'm looking forward to you entering the competitive community. I doubt you'll do well at first, but seeing as you have some ego, you'll probably improve really fast because you'll hate being **** on.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
I'm looking forward to you entering the competitive community. I doubt you'll do well at first, but seeing as you have some ego, you'll probably improve really fast because you'll hate being **** on.
Thanks mann, it sucks because right now every one thinks im some nube. i want to defend myselff and challange people but i dont know a thing aboutt getting onlinee. i know the main procedure with project 6 and all that. but im not a fan of using the keyboard. is there anyway to play with romotes online?

clubbadubba

Smash Master
How about we start a pool of money for kerokeroppi to fly to cali? If he beats Isai, then he got a free trip to cali. If he doesn't, he has to pay everyone back double. I'd put up $50-100 on those odds. Deal Kero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom