• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isai and Armada join Clash Tournaments

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Isai, the best Super Smash 64 player in the world and recent champion of Smash 64 at Apex 2014, has joined Clash Tournaments. Isai first became known for his Smash Melee skills and was once considered one of the top 4 players in the US. He, along with his teammate Ken, also went nearly 3 years without losing a 2v2 Smash Melee tournament. Isai plans to stream on the Clash Tournament channel. Isai's journey in the Smash community was detailed recently by Travis Samox Beauchamp in the third episode of the heralded documentary - "Don't Get Hit".

Armada will also be joining Clash Tournaments in 2014. The winner of Smash Melee at Apex 2012 and Apex 2013, and of Project M at Apex 2014, is the best Melee Peach player in the world (and his Project M Pit is pretty good, too). Armada plans to stream and to eventually make a return trip to the United States once details for Major League Gaming's tournament are confirmed.

The length and details of their contracts have not been revealed. Go here to read the full announcement.

Gladiator

Smash Apprentice
That is pretty cool i'll tune into CT if they are streaming P:M n64 or melee.
Ive been subscribed to them for about a week just because of their extensive apex 2014 PM Brawl and Melee footage. I think about 75 videos or so just Apex, and they continue to add more.

Kote

Smash Rookie
I recently watched the documentary, isai, you're probably my favorite smasher! We miss you in the land of melee!

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt
Isai in melee would be so hype. I'm glad armada is too tempted to retire.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
Armada getting all the sponsored even though he's retired lul. Is he planning on playing singles if he does come back for MLG?

XenoUltra

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nin10doUltra
Switch FC
6286-4808-6298
Isai joining CT?! Awesome! O.o

Top Bottom