• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isabelle's Alternate Colors

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
So far 4 of her colors are confirmed:

Default:

Winter jacket + red variant (Digby-inspired) + pink variant of her default outfit:

So that leaves her with 4 colors left (2 for her default outfit and 2 for her winter jacket).

Which colors would you like to see on Isabelle? Also which colors do you plan to use?

I'll definitely be using the red alt unless we somehow get a green one.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Unless a more appealing one is there, I'll be using her Yellow sweater. Yellow is my favorite color and I use a Yellow alt whenever I can on my characters.

zferolie

Smash Hero
I would assume she would have a blue, because in team battles Blue is like the second option, so giving her a blue alt makes sense

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I love the pink one! I guess it's a Casual outfit reference? Could be a Pelly reference too.

I hope that the blue alt will be for the summer outfit!

Demonfunds

Smash Journeyman
Pls Sakurai
I hate when images appear as the tv screen with a x

Last edited:

Gemini-Gene

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fairlight92
Switch FC
SW 7459 3215 2216
I'm sure she'll have a blue alt color, preferably a blue color of her default outfit just so I can use a Retsuko tag when I use Isabelle.

Fane

Smash Journeyman
In another thread I mentioned how I'd love for her to have Digby's color scheme as one of her alts.

It just works so well since he's her twin brother, and the coloration would be super cute on Isabelle.

Top Bottom