• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isabelle Technique FGLTP - Fishing Ground Ledge Teleport Techniques (WIP)

Seleir

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Yoshigold
3DS FC
2707-1692-7697
Switch FC
2632-8168-1029
Hi guys,

After watching a few streams and videos, I discovered an interesting tech for Isabelle.

The tech is called FGLP - Fishing Ground Ledge Teleport.
You can actually warp from the ledge to the top of the stage using a fishing rod in some situations and in some certain moments.
I am trying to understand if some inputs make this tech easier, as well as if there are some requirements to do that.
I hope someone can help me figure out.
Down here there is my video showing this tech. Since I don’t have a game capture ( hope to buy soon) the video is not in the best quality.

Reddit Thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/a50fe0/isabelle_technique_fglp_fishing_ground_ledge/

Last edited:

FLOW |Jeffy

Smash Rookie
I will lab and test this out tonight. This is potentially super broken for getting back center stage. Holy ****.

Bakagabby

Smash Rookie
I am extremely interested in any findings on this. I will be labbing this as soon as I get home and will try to replicate it regularly.

JagerDagger

Smash Rookie
By jumping up toward the ledge and stage wall, fishing pole, and then pushing up, I can get this pretty often. The distance isn't consistent, and I find it really laggy. Funny trick until it's patched out though.

FLOW |Jeffy

Smash Rookie
By jumping up toward the ledge and stage wall, fishing pole, and then pushing up, I can get this pretty often. The distance isn't consistent, and I find it really laggy. Funny trick until it's patched out though.
Can you not act out of it when you do it? Can you give me an approximate amount of frames of lag it has when you land on stage?

JagerDagger

Smash Rookie
Well another issue with it I've found is the distance isn't consistent. You can appear a little after the 5 in training mode at max, or right next to the ledge and anywhere in between. I just worry anyone waiting to punish a ledge option is going to have plenty of time to do whatever they want.

kirreen

Smash Rookie
Still haven't figured out how to do it...

Well another issue with it I've found is the distance isn't consistent. You can appear a little after the 5 in training mode at max, or right next to the ledge and anywhere in between. I just worry anyone waiting to punish a ledge option is going to have plenty of time to do whatever they want.
Maybe if someone is covering the ledge with a slow attack towards it you might get lucky and get behind them?

Top Bottom