• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isabelle is NOT cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

1FC0

Smash Lord
Isabelle is a miserable menace made to counter R.O.B. and used by beings that are so degenerate that they make filthy casuals look like kings.

This cheating character is a filthy thief that steals Gyros. Her pocket seemingly contains a cryonics unit because once she has a Gyro it might stay in her pocket for a very long time to the point that even if R.O.B. were to die the Gyro would outlive R.O.B.'s stock in Isabelle's Pocket.

This nauseating newcomer is also guilty of vandalism. With her slingshot she shoots at any R.O.B. she sees and at this rate she will soon have destroyed more R.O.B.s than Ganondorf did in SSE. Without powershielding the slingshot is really hard to counter. Reflecting sometimes works but it is a risky mindgame that often won't pay off even if won but will get punished hard every time it is lost.

In addition to that this playable pestilence also defiles the stage with rockets which are the most disgusting things since Subspace Bombs and which basically make a part of the stage unusable for R.O.B.. I would drop a Gyro on it to disarm it but I rarely have my Gyro in this matchup. Lasers work too but are slow and I dislike wasting my only projectile on disarming rockets.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We don’t allow rant threads. If you have trouble with Isabelle, perhaps try asking the other members who main ROB. As for the tone of your thread, I’m not sure if it’s serious or tongue in cheek but please be mindful about trashing on characters. Calling them bad or not good is fine but your tone was borderline insulting to the character and those who main her. Just keep that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom