• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Media Isabelle Gameplay Videos

Teeb147

Smash Legend
For easy reference, here's the 2 videos we have of Isabelle from her reveal.
Bonus: Here's also the pictures we got besides the videos:

Here are the new Gameplay videos (from november smash direct) for Isabelle:

Here's a really good video of her from the spain invitational (first match only). You can really see a lot from it:

Feel free to talk about her moveset or post breakdowns, I just wanted to post the source videos here. :)

Last edited:

Uffe

Smash Hero
I wasn't sure if the sign was an up smash, and I had seen the hammer, but I couldn't find it in the video. That must be her jab.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I wasn't sure if the sign was an up smash, and I had seen the hammer, but I couldn't find it in the video. That must be her jab.
The hammer was just in a picture. It's most likely forward tilt, but it could also be a jab.

Still not sure about the stop sign, between taunt and upsmash, but most people think it's up smash.

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Sign has the brief smash attack flash happening, so yeah it's up smash.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Added the new gameplay footage of Isabelle to the first post

Remember you can view it fullscreen by clicking to go to youtube.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
So apparently based on the Daisy video you can end the taunt where she moves around in place before the animation finishes, as seen at 1:27.

Also that part with Isabelle sleeping before getting killed by Daisy was hard to watch.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
So apparently based on the Daisy video you can end the taunt where she moves around in place before the animation finishes, as seen at 1:27.

Also that part with Isabelle sleeping before getting killed by Daisy was hard to watch.
Maybe it's just a short animation?
Looks fun and cute to dance around once in a while anyway :)

Isababby

Smash Rookie
Cross posting from the general thread. A channel on youtube is uploading gameplay videos without commentary now. They just added an Isabelle ditto!

Top Bottom