• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isabelle Discord Server

SparkleDog

Smash Rookie
I’ve been looking around since ultimate released for any guides/rescources/tips for people who want to main Isabelle, and after finding nothing I figured I’d make one myself!

Server Link: https://discord.gg/P5qgTZj

This server is meant for any people who are interested in maining Isabelle in Ultimate, or are just interested in playing her. It will contain tips, tricks, strategies, guides and the like as they are found.
The server will be SFW and for all ages, so anyone can join!

Also, just as a side note: I’m new to smashboards, and only play smash semi competitively. If I mess something up please inform me!

Last edited:

SparkleDog

Smash Rookie
[UPDATE]:
The server is back up! Apologies for the long span of silence and inaccessibility while we dealt with some issues. The new link is now in the original post and should work. Message me if you have any questions or problems!

ALSO! We are looking for mods to help manage the server! If you’d like to apply please let me know in the server.

Last edited:
Top Bottom