• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

SorrowOfAcheron

Smash Journeyman
I think the first stage I'm gonna try make is Apollo Sanctum, or the Ascent part.
I hope we get tons of backgrounds this time.

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
I'm just curious to see what becomes the "best" version of the Isaac Mii Fighter since those can be shared as well.

Isaac: Venus Adept

Smash Lord
1555583610141.png

I made Venus Lighthouse, (I might improve it in the future once I get better with it). I really like how I was able to make the stage open and close like the OG game. What's annoying however is how the rails are still visible in actual gameplay, it really doesn't look nice

clearandsweet

Smash Journeyman
Boy, seeing all the Persona content added with the update takes me back into hopeful speculation... No character because GS4 protag to be included... no new Motoi music or stage because it's going to be a huge package like this one... Could you imagine a mechanic using djinn much like how Joker's Persona works? Hnnnng.

The Rathalos tweet man, I can't get over it. I know that it's not happening, but I'm still here hoping.

Until then, I want to see some good lighthouse custom stages.

hustler713

Smash Apprentice
15555995330973627629960381755362.jpg

My first attempt in recreating Mars Tower. At least the first sketch for it. I really hoped for a few more possibilities in Stage builder...

Someone any advise?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I was really excited for the addition of layers, but once again, the stage creator just leaves a lot to be desired for me. Perhaps I just expect too much? I'd love to be able to actually design the depth of each platform, and even draw out the shape in 3D. I'd love to be able to make/draw platforms freely in the background and foreground instead of just within the very limited layers.

Once again, the stage creator just feels like it's more for people who want to create quirky designs than it is for serious stage design. I understand it will always be limited. but I love creativity, I'm used to having The Sims level of ability to create in things I create (because I've played TS series for so long) and so this just disappoints me. =(

I jumped to make a The Elemental Stars Chamber stage, but it turned out awful. The layers allow for some nice touches (like being able to create the "door" (portal?) in the background) but for actual design of the array of rock formation platforms it just doesn't allow for enough, I'm afraid.

I thought of posting what I created, but it is really bad. Lol.

Last edited:

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
I was gonna come and ask if you have done any stages but I guess I'm slow! lol

Isaac: Venus Adept

Smash Lord
Hey have any of you guys been working on making any GS themed Miis. I recently made one for Felix while I was waiting for the servers to come back on the other day so I can download 3.0 and he came out pretty good. I used a Dunban wig and Pirate outfit to make it
mii isaac and felix.png

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Boy, seeing all the Persona content added with the update takes me back into hopeful speculation... No character because GS4 protag to be included... no new Motoi music or stage because it's going to be a huge package like this one... Could you imagine a mechanic using djinn much like how Joker's Persona works? Hnnnng.
The Hand Psynergy and Djinn are what make Golden Sun as unique as it is- I'd hope Isaac uses this heavily.

Tetiro

Smash Ace
I made the Venus Lighthouse as a practice run for Jupiter Lighthouse

But more importantly I went on a shopping spree in the crafting shops. I'm working on a few secret props today!

And the wig is coming along nicely. Though I do now hate whoever decided to give Isaac such spiky hair :laugh:

KoopaSaki

Smash Ace
Another golden sunday has come and passed and now the road to E3 begins for us to learn what new game camelot could be up to. Of course I am really hoping to God that another Golden Sun game is on the way be it a remake or possible 4th entry as a sequel to Dark Dawn and of course for future fighter passes for Isaac to have more chances to make it into smash and get rightfully promoted. Most importantly we must plan our next strike now that Golden Sunday has passed a week ago and to keep Golden Sun high in Speculation so Nintendo will notice our demand. Whats the next plan of attack fellow adepts?

Undella2

Smash Journeyman
Another golden sunday has come and passed and now the road to E3 begins for us to learn what new game camelot could be up to. Of course I am really hoping to God that another Golden Sun game is on the way be it a remake or possible 4th entry as a sequel to Dark Dawn and of course for future fighter passes for Isaac to have more chances to make it into smash and get rightfully promoted. Most importantly we must plan our next strike now that Golden Sunday has passed a week ago and to keep Golden Sun high in Speculation so Nintendo will notice our demand. Whats the next plan of attack fellow adepts?
There was a person here who got Camelot's official contact info a while ago, right? An e-mail or something?

Have people tried contacting them through that?

Nartic

Smash Cadet
It would be cool for Isaac to summon Djinn(Like Olimar's Pikmin Pluck) and then change the class to match Djinn's type.

THE 6r

Smash Ace
NNID
6r$¢€£¥™©®
3DS FC
2981-7049-0538
Switch FC
SW-1195-6602-2525
Hey guys, I'm back from by Smashboards sabbatical and feel recharged and ready to rejoin the fight! Glad to see there are still people here after all this time.

TempestSurge

Smash Ace
There was a person here who got Camelot's official contact info a while ago, right? An e-mail or something?

Have people tried contacting them through that?
I've been holding off on sending my email since it'd be way more productive as another group campaign then a sole email or two getting overshadowed in Camelot's inbox lol. Though there really is more impact as a group. Hopefully when all is said and done, the Takahashi Bros get wind of both campaigns and see the fan demand they've been wanting.

Last edited:

KoopaSaki

Smash Ace
I've been holding off on sending my email since it'd be way more productive as another group campaign then a sole email or two getting overshadowed in Camelot's inbox lol. Though there really is more impact as a group. Hopefully when all is said and done, the Takahashi Bros get wind of both campaigns and see the fan demand they've been wanting.
So maybe we all rally soon for a Camelot email campaign like we did with the letters earlier this year? I’m all for it, as Camelot themselves may be surprised if they see just how many of us really want the rpg juggernaut to return.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
So maybe we all rally soon for a Camelot email campaign like we did with the letters earlier this year? I’m all for it, as Camelot themselves may be surprised if they see just how many of us really want the rpg juggernaut to return.
That's a good idea. Maybe for the next Golden Sunday?

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Why not sooner? We could do it like we did in January. The more activities we do, the more often people will see our efforts and join our cause?
I'm down for this too. We need to coordinate this well, I'm sure a massive simultaneous email sending would get noticed.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Why not sooner? We could do it like we did in January. The more activities we do, the more often people will see our efforts and join our cause?
The important part is the coordination and the volume, the date is secondary.

So don't go all in for the sake of timing if you lack the manpower to make a splash.

Pinguino21v

Smash Ace
That's a good idea. Maybe for the next Golden Sunday?
I reckon any time after E3 should be a good date. I'll discuss this with other people that will help me with the account soon and see what they think of it
I think, on the contrary, that before E3 should be better. It could make Camelot and Nintendo references us during the event, in Treehouse live or anything. If we are doing it ater E3, we won't have that opportunity that they will themselves have a word on Golden Sun. After all, wasn't it in an E3 event that the Reggie puppet went mad for a journalist asking for Mother 3?

SorrowOfAcheron

Smash Journeyman
I agree on before E3 but that means we have under two months to make something happen.
I also agree with what N3on says about co-ordination so I'm just wondering if this time period is enough to mount something substantial.

Tetiro

Smash Ace
The important part is the coordination and the volume, the date is secondary.

So don't go all in for the sake of timing if you lack the manpower to make a splash.
Agreed that's why I think if we aim for something in the summer (for example) and give a month or two's notice, we could really make a splash

I'd say we do it after E3 to give ourselves more time to prepare for it :)

(Also, my wig is coming along! I'll snap a photo tonight for you chaps!)

Last edited:

heylodom

Smash Rookie
Stage builder is better this time. I made sure to make my Lemurian ship stage 8 player compatible so the whole party can fight

Tetiro

Smash Ace
Hey all! Man I am really getting the hang of making wig spikes. It has been a deep end throw in but the wig is really starting to take shape!

DSC_0736 - Copy.jpg

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
so i finished my Mars Lighthouse Stage. Heres the ID for everyone who wnats to use it.
View attachment 211225
I have no idea what the number is here, but it looks fun.

Honestly its been so long since I played Golden Sun that I cannot remember many details.
Just my devotion and the iconic magic system.

Last edited:

hustler713

Smash Apprentice
I have no idea what the number is here, but it looks fun.

Honestly its been so long since I played Golden Sun that I cannot remember many details.
Just my devotion and the iconic magic system.
B8Q6H5TS. One had to zoom in to see it. Sorry

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
I'm really liking the fan made content coming from this game. I've made my own Venus Lighthouse and it works great mechanically but I don't like how it looks. I'm also trying to keep it 8 players so you can have 4v4 matches on it.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Wow, it's been a while since I popped in here.

The other day I made myself a Discord Account; so, with that in mind I have a question: Wasn't there an "Isaac for Smash" Discord made around the time of his disconfirmation?

If that's something that exists, if someone could shoot me an Invite that'd be grand.

Last edited:

Kalaam

Smash Ace
The stage builder is fine but i feel like it lacks stuff like actual items to place around. (also a mirror/copy-paste)

Top Bottom