• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I decided to record my reaction again with audacity, just in case.

What else is there to say at this point. I'm freaked out.

Plato Xaiver

Smash Journeyman
NNID
theplato90
Switch FC
SW-6928-3432-9787
Im half expecting to see a naked crying schizophrenic child

“Oh wait, you guys wanted the blonde guy? Oops”

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Wishing us all the best going in to this Direct. I'm feeling very anxious myself but also pretty hopeful for our boy.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Poppin' out for now. Just gonna say, it's been an amazing ride up to this point with all of ya'll.

Dearly hope our beacon's finally getting lit soon. I want this to become as Ultimate of a Smash as it can be... and Isaac, among other guys, is the final components to that.

See ya~

PokiehlthePoet

Smash Apprentice
ITS GO TIME!!!! I believe we have this.

To all the people who helped run this train, people who spammed the internet with Isaac stuff for years since brawl. Every Golden Sun fan who has been a part of this, I WANNA SAY.......THANNNNK YOOOUUUU!!!!!!!!!

Tōji

Venus Adept
I've been away for a while, but posting again to wish everyone good luck!
A message to all you wonderful people out there. We're in it together!
Cool to see a fellow Radiata Stories fan in here!

Pyzlnar

Smash Apprentice

“Your sun is the sun that’ll shine in the heavens, Isaac!”

“Who the hell do you think we are? We’re the Mighty Golden Sun Fanbase!”

“Believe in the us that believes in you!”

Keep the hope alive! Fight the power! We got this guys!
Do the impossible, see the invisible!

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA!

Touch the untouchable, break the unbreakable!

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
10 minutes left! Remember this is either a victory towards our goal or just another road block on our mission. Here's hoping
And either way we're going to either rejoice or get that much more motivated to continue the fight for our Golden Boy.

It's not over until all of the DLC is done for this game.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
However this ends up, it was so much fun supporting Isaac with all of you! I'm elated he still has such a vocal and dedicated fanbase and there are people as crazy as me, still willing to push for a character who hasn't been playable for fifteen years. Whatever role he might take, know that it was because of us, the fans. ^_^

Special shout-out to True Blue Warrior True Blue Warrior for taking charge of the biggest support list on the site for the last like... five years or so. You da real MVP!

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
Poppin' out for now. Just gonna say, it's been an amazing ride up to this point with all of ya'll.

Dearly hope our beacon's finally getting lit soon. I want this to become as Ultimate of a Smash as it can be... and Isaac, among other guys, is the final components to that.

See ya~

So basically, we've set out to light the Smash Speculation Towers this whole time? Brawl, Smash 4 and DLC. Which means one last Tower to finally have the Golden Sun rise. The Ultimate Tower!

LET'S GOOOOOOOO!!!!

Last edited:

KoopaDasher

Smash Rookie
Friends, it's been an honor riding this wave with you. However it turns out, I hope to see you all on the other side in the brave new world called Knowing the Full Roster.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Good evening. After a brief little nap for at least 2 or so hours, I'm prepared for whatever future the Direct holds. Let's all hope that it's a future where Isaac is joining the Ultimate Smash Battle as a playable fighter!

Ling live the Grinch Gang!

D

Deleted member

Less than 5 minutes left in this long and crazy voyage. The end is here. Hopefully the destination is the one that we have craved for all this time.

I shall say a quick prayer for the Grinch one last time.

MeatOfJustice

Smash Journeyman
I feel like I'm about to explode. 3 minutes left, I'll be on PapaGenos' stream because if Geno gets in I want to see his reaction live the most.

StoicSeraph

Smash Rookie
Ahhh the direct is gonna start soon~! Hopefully we'll get to witness groundbreaking history this day~!!!

Top Bottom