• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

Undella2

Smash Journeyman
Hell, and even if Sakurai goes and outright says that Isaac will "never get in"...

...well, he said the same type of stuff about Ridley in the past, but there just so happens to be a certain purple dragon on the CSS now...

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
It certainly has been a while since I've logged onto my account here outside of last night. Been lurking around as of late to check in on the latest rumors and whatnot, but I figured it'd be nice to say hello again.

There's certainly every reason to keep the discussions about the series high no matter what Sakurai or Nintendo say. The fact is that over the past six months, I have continued to see a lot of love both within the hardcore GS community and outside where people are less familiar with it, and normally after a tough disconfirmation like that one, the voices die down until the next go around. However, things have become different this time. Nintendo Youtubers are referencing it more in their videos, GS cosplayers seem to show up to and get attention at nearly every big convention, and tweets about the series haven't stopped flowing in. In the end, that passion is what inspires newcomers to try the games out, and that creates a larger number of voices that becomes harder for higher-ups to ignore.

It already seems like Nintendo have received the wake-up call to at least the demand for Isaac they've been unaware of for all these years. So whether or not that Adventure Mode slot datamine truly points to a second Fighter's Pass (at that point Isaac's chances rise back up significantly in my eyes), or Camelot is still well-equipped to handle Golden Sun games, demand points to money and money will eventually get noticed by somebody at Nintendo or one of their partnered development studios. It could take a lot of time, but it will all pay off at some point.

TempestSurge

Smash Ace
I'd expect most of you to know due to the recent news, but Sakurai is not going to do another Smash Ballot, and he (and the rest of the dev team) doesn't know what the fan base wants without it. I don't know how you guys would push Isaac after this.

As for GS and E3, personally I think if a new GS was to be announced this year it would be on a later Direct, unless it was just a teaser.
Yeah it would have been nice to have another go at a ballot with big competition like vets, Ridley, K.Rool, Inkling etc. out of the way. Isaac would have definitely nabbed a better placing with how much the Ultimate speculation cycle has brought Isaac and Golden Sun more to the forefront (Rathalos tweet, fake leaks, assist backlash, Golden Sundays etc).

Only thing that seemed odd to me in the interview was the part where it says Sakurai doesn't follow internet reactions and doesn't know of fan predictions. Back during Cloud's reveal he even retweeted a mash up reaction that included notable YouTubers and Smash fans like Nairo, Etika, and HMK to name a few.

I also think him being Sakurai, creator of Smash Bros, that's it's almost impossible for him to not have some idea of what fans want. Even when it's not related to Smash, he gets bombarded with fan requests all the time. Of course he's likely not watching newcomer predictions for Smash type videos or know Reddits top 10, but he was aware that Ridley was an anticipated name for fans, even at the time of deciding to make him a stage hazard. He also talked about Geno's popularity and the want for a Final Fantasy character. So he does have some knowledge of what fans ask for.

I think Isaac is in a favorable position being brought back from Brawl. Aside from Gray Fox, he's the only other Brawl assist that made the jump. This keeps Isaac relevant for the next Smash a model to port/upgrade while also helping him to not fall into complete obscurity by skipping another Smash game. There's the usual stigma with being an assist but at the same time not having an assist or any prescence in Smash doesn't necessarily equate to a character having better chances to be playable either.

Ultinate's concept of World of Light and spirits also helped to shine some much needed light on the Golden Sun series. After everything the icing on the cake would be if we could get some kind of announcement at E3, a Definitive or Complete edition of Golden Sun. So many RPGs have been coming to the Switch lately, boy I wish Nintendo would take their own IP and do something with it lol.

tbuster766

Smash Journeyman
Yeah it would have been nice to have another go at a ballot with big competition like vets, Ridley, K.Rool, Inkling etc. out of the way. Isaac would have definitely nabbed a better placing with how much the Ultimate speculation cycle has brought Isaac and Golden Sun more to the forefront (Rathalos tweet, fake leaks, assist backlash, Golden Sundays etc).

Only thing that seemed odd to me in the interview was the part where it says Sakurai doesn't follow internet reactions and doesn't know of fan predictions. Back during Cloud's reveal he even retweeted a mash up reaction that included notable YouTubers and Smash fans like Nairo, Etika, and HMK to name a few.

I also think him being Sakurai, creator of Smash Bros, that's it's almost impossible for him to not have some idea of what fans want. Even when it's not related to Smash, he gets bombarded with fan requests all the time. Of course he's likely not watching newcomer predictions for Smash type videos or know Reddits top 10, but he was aware that Ridley was an anticipated name for fans, even at the time of deciding to make him a stage hazard. He also talked about Geno's popularity and the want for a Final Fantasy character. So he does have some knowledge of what fans ask for.

I think Isaac is in a favorable position being brought back from Brawl. Aside from Gray Fox, he's the only other Brawl assist that made the jump. This keeps Isaac relevant for the next Smash a model to port/upgrade while also helping him to not fall into complete obscurity by skipping another Smash game. There's the usual stigma with being an assist but at the same time not having an assist or any prescence in Smash doesn't necessarily equate to a character having better chances to be playable either.

Ultinate's concept of World of Light and spirits also helped to shine some much needed light on the Golden Sun series. After everything the icing on the cake would be if we could get some kind of announcement at E3, a Definitive or Complete edition of Golden Sun. So many RPGs have been coming to the Switch lately, boy I wish Nintendo would take their own IP and do something with it lol.
Well if there are no promotions at all this iteration, I feel Isaac is a lock alongside with Waluigi in the next smash.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
The content of this book features things he's said during the Smash 4 era. Perhaps he changed his mind by Cloud's reveal.

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
Well if there are no promotions at all this iteration, I feel Isaac is a lock alongside with Waluigi in the next smash.
My only problem with this theory is that we have no idea what the next Smash might look like. We don't know if they'd go through the herculean effort of implementing ~80 fighters again, or what characters will be big at that point, or even if Sakurai will be on the project. Maybe it's just that I've been burned on Isaac several times at this point, but I feel the need to be skeptical: you never know who will be the next Inkling or Corrin or whatever else.

tbuster766

Smash Journeyman
My only problem with this theory is that we have no idea what the next Smash might look like. We don't know if they'd go through the herculean effort of implementing ~80 fighters again, or what characters will be big at that point, or even if Sakurai will be on the project. Maybe it's just that I've been burned on Isaac several times at this point, but I feel the need to be skeptical: you never know who will be the next Inkling or Corrin or whatever else.
Well if it's anything to learn from the last dev cycle and this one, it seems that characters like Isaac and Waluigi have lots of popularity to at least warrant their inclusion in a future title. Given Golden Sun has the most amount of content for a series without a playable fighter and how Waluigi's popularity broke through main stream levels like Netflix, Washington Post, Youtube, etc ( which Nintendo would be pretty dumb to not capitalize on), I think the future looks good for these fighters in the next iteration. Both K.Rool and Ridley started in similar positions with both the base roster AND DLC, so while nothing is a guarantee as I should rephrase it does definitely bode well all things considered for these same characters.

Last edited:

Tetiro

Smash Ace
If not now, then next game probably. Though I kinda don't want to wait another 6 years.
The next one should be in 2023 roughly based on previous title releases

Well if it's anything to learn from the last dev cycle and this one, it seems that characters like Isaac and Waluigi have lots of popularity to at least warrant their inclusion in a future title. Given Golden Sun has the most amount of content for a series without a playable fighter and how Waluigi's popularity broke through main stream levels like Netflix, Washington Post, Youtube, etc ( which Nintendo would be pretty dumb to not capitalize on), I think the future looks good for these fighters in the next iteration. Both K.Rool and Ridley started in similar positions with both the base roster AND DLC, so while nothing is a guarantee as I should rephrase it does definitely bode well all things considered for these same characters.
Pretty much this. You have to look at the facts for Isaac

• Isaac was revived from no-Assist in Wii U to a return and upgrade in Ultimate
  • Gray Fox returned but it was natural thanks to Snake returning. Like Shadow Moses. They go hand in hand
  • He got a Mii Swordfighter. For a minor IP that's been dormant for 9-10 years
  • He has a lot of Spirits for a franchise with no playable character
  • He has been highly requested in the ballot

I'll say it again. Sakurai is fully aware Isaac is highly requested. But it's like a queue. There were more important characters at the front. And fewer spots in the roster as a result. With that in mind, there is absolutely no way Isaac's inclusion was because of the "Everyone is Here" tagline. This was Ballot power and Ballot power only. Especially as a good chunk of Assists were not in Ultimate (Barbara, Elec Man, Excitebikes etc)

We have to remember a lot of highly requested characters got the shaft. It's why it was such a bloodbath when it came to deconfirmations. But out of all of them, Isaac was the one who got given the best hand.

Nintendo knows that Golden Sun is a much loved franchise and still is. We just have to keep pushing

Gioka

Smash Journeyman
A lot of these feelings will meet a close with E3 imo, first because I think it is clear that at least one or two of the next characters for the fighter pass are announced and that will gives us an idea of what to expect for the rest of it (example: new/recent game VS older games, first party VS third party, if we get any AT promotion, etc.) and also because if something Golden Sun is truly on the works(or planned) after the reactions Isaac's AT got and our letter campaign, E3 would be the best moment to announce it or at least let us know of its existence (which could lead to a potential Smash tie in). So I hope E3 brings great news for all of us

Last edited:

clearandsweet

Smash Journeyman
if something Golden Sun is truly on the works(or planned) after the reactions Isaac's AT got and our letter campaign, E3 would be the best moment to announce it or at least let us know of its existence (which could lead to a potential Smash tie in)
Man, absolutely this. Even if they give a 10-second teaser trailer with a logo and The Elemental Stars playing underneath it just to be like "oh ya we told the Takahashi brothers to work on something Golden Sun for Switch idk check back in 2021" like they did with Bayonetta or Metroid Prime 4, I'd be 1000% fine. And then whoever that Venus adept MC is can go be in Smash closer to that game's release date.

They did this with Pokemon too before they announced Let's Go. "Spinoff/remake in 2018, but Gen VIII on Switch in 2019, so calm your ****". And they did that because they were anticipating fan backlash/recoil. Heck, even the fact that Metroid Prime 4 is going to be delayed was really no big deal because they just came out and told us about it.

I don't expect that they'll drop a Golden Sun + TLA Switch remaster with incredible new graphics this fall preorder now ect ect. But I would hope that we've done enough this past year to have somehow convinced someone high up to greenlight a game that'll be done sometime in the future and an announcement to put our mind at ease.

Tetiro

Smash Ace
Even then, I wouldn't even worry if we did not get any announcements at E3! Games take a long time to make and Nintendo's ideology is to announce games 6-9 months from release. So even if they started a project in November, it could be 2020 before we even found out about anything.

All we can do is keep pushing the highly positive support!

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Hell, and even if Sakurai goes and outright says that Isaac will "never get in"...

...well, he said the same type of stuff about Ridley in the past, but there just so happens to be a certain purple dragon on the CSS now...
What he said was actually more of "this guy would be really hard to program tho", so it was more of dev limitations in Ridley's case.

Isaac's situation wouldn't be as comparable.

Last edited:

TempestSurge

Smash Ace
What he said was actually more of "this guy would be really hard to program tho", so it was more of dev limitations in Ridley's case.

I think the principle is to just not give up in wanting Isaac playable in Smash. If we always think Isaac is the exception to every rule, he'll never be playable in Smash. We just need to keep the dream alive.

MeatOfJustice

Smash Journeyman
Remember that this E3 Direct will focus on 2019 games, so if a new GS was announced it would most likely release this year, meaning that development started way before the November smash direct.

Tetiro

Smash Ace
Remember that this E3 Direct will focus on 2019 games, so if a new GS was announced it would most likely release this year, meaning that development started way before the November smash direct.
Exactly this. At best we should only speculate a remake for 2019. It is far too early for the ideas of a GS4 due to fan demand. GS4 due to Smash Ballot is plausible though but we'd have to wait and see

FlawedAI

Smash Ace
Exactly this. At best we should only speculate a remake for 2019. It is far too early for the ideas of a GS4 due to fan demand. GS4 due to Smash Ballot is plausible though but we'd have to wait and see
I've always believed that we'd get a remake based on the Smash Ballot, and the interest Isaac gained through the Ballot convinced Camelot to bring the series back, even if it's not a GS4 (plus, I believe that a remake is best anyway, since it gives Camelot a chance to defamiliarize themselves with RPGs, as well as introducing plenty of new fans, without the confusion of being a sequel to a cliff hanger).

ZelDan

Smash Master
Well, I happened to notice that Jenna is part of the Super Smash Sisters spirit event. That's something I guess...

TempestSurge

Smash Ace
I've always believed that we'd get a remake based on the Smash Ballot, and the interest Isaac gained through the Ballot convinced Camelot to bring the series back, even if it's not a GS4 (plus, I believe that a remake is best anyway, since it gives Camelot a chance to defamiliarize themselves with RPGs, as well as introducing plenty of new fans, without the confusion of being a sequel to a cliff hanger).
It'd be a nice surprise to get both a remake and GS4 in the works. Similar to Rune Factory with 4 Special and 5. Remakes for new fans to familiarize themselves and play catch up to GS4's story that will be set to release in another two years or so giving the Takahashi Brothers the time they wanted to storyboard. Since Golden Sun is a continuous story, it feels like the most fitting scenario vs hopefully not having to wait another decade after remakes for GS4 if it's not already in the works.

Last edited:

FlawedAI

Smash Ace
It'd be a nice surprise to get both a remake and GS4 in the works. Similar to Rune Factory with 4 Special and 5. Remakes for new fans to familiarize themselves and play catch up to GS4's story that will be set to release in another two years or so giving the Takahashi Brothers the time they wanted to storyboard. Since Golden Sun is a continuous story, it feels like the most fitting scenario vs hopefully not having to wait another decade after remakes for GS4 if it's not already in the works.
I agree, I just hope that the remake comes first, just so GS4 can have any fans gained through the remake, as well as giving Camelot time to find a good RPG team without needing to come up with new story or gameplay elements. I bet if a remake comes out, GS4 will follow soon.

SorrowOfAcheron

Smash Journeyman
Would you guys like to see the first two games made into one? Would be hella long and there aren't a lot of games these days with that much content without DLC. Personally love long games, but I guess some people would be put off by it? Especially if you change casts mid-game.

Also do you think they would remake DD or re-tell some parts of it? Since the general reception was underwhelming. That game's my baby but I'd love if they did it justice, thought I might be in the minority when I say I thought the character models were a bit 'eugh'; I think detailed 2.5D sprites or something would have made it look much better.

If there's one thing I absolutely didn't like about DD it's the box art; they did such an amazing job with GS & TLA that I don't know why they would go to such a standard-looking one in DD.
I seriously hope they go for a modernized style of the first two games because it just looks really amazing.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Would you guys like to see the first two games made into one? Would be hella long and there aren't a lot of games these days with that much content without DLC. Personally love long games, but I guess some people would be put off by it? Especially if you change casts mid-game.

Also do you think they would remake DD or re-tell some parts of it? Since the general reception was underwhelming. That game's my baby but I'd love if they did it justice, thought I might be in the minority when I say I thought the character models were a bit 'eugh'; I think detailed 2.5D sprites or something would have made it look much better.

If there's one thing I absolutely didn't like about DD it's the box art; they did such an amazing job with GS & TLA that I don't know why they would go to such a standard-looking one in DD.
I seriously hope they go for a modernized style of the first two games because it just looks really amazing.
I think having the two games remade into one makes sense, they're basically halves of the same story, does away with the whole save transferral, and gives people a huge game to play. The last one is especially important, as people want a huge game if they're paying for that $60 pricepoint, especially if it's a remake. (Even though it's been demonstrated that people rarely finish games, but I digress)

I think DD could definitely use a remake, and one is in order if the two other games get one. And I agree on the boxart, talk about generic.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I think having the two games remade into one makes sense, they're basically halves of the same story, does away with the whole save transferral, and gives people a huge game to play. The last one is especially important, as people want a huge game if they're paying for that $60 pricepoint, especially if it's a remake. (Even though it's been demonstrated that people rarely finish games, but I digress)

I think DD could definitely use a remake, and one is in order if the two other games get one. And I agree on the boxart, talk about generic.
I'd still have it in two parts. It's interesting to save a certain set of items to transfer over. It changes up gameplay as is.

The games are overall separated and work well that way. The problem was transferring was a royal pain to do. It was otherwise very interesting to work with. The only reason you absolutely needed to transfer is if you wanted 100% completion. Outside of that, it stood out pretty well as a sequel.

ZelDan

Smash Master
I'd still have it in two parts. It's interesting to save a certain set of items to transfer over. It changes up gameplay as is.

The games are overall separated and work well that way. The problem was transferring was a royal pain to do. It was otherwise very interesting to work with. The only reason you absolutely needed to transfer is if you wanted 100% completion. Outside of that, it stood out pretty well as a sequel.
Keeping them seperated might not be so bad either as long as they expand on each game, in terms of story and side content. In Golden Sun we could maybe get to see things from Felix's party's perspective, and then get to see more of Isaac's party's perspective in Lost Age.

I guess going this route too technically means the Golden Sun series would definitely stay alive longer if we had 2 games to look forward to as opposed to just one larger one.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Did you guys see the article on Nintendolife that Nintendo supposedly has around 20 unannounced titles to reveal at E3? (I think one of them is a bundle of some kind though, since it's $199)

As soon as I saw it my hopes started unreasonably rising that one of them will be Golden Sun.

I feel like Isaac would be more comparable to Villager in that case. (in that he's a viable character that Sakurai openly said wouldn't get in) Either way, Sakurai has been known to change his mind over time so people really shouldn't get that caught up in it.

Last edited:

Isaac: Venus Adept

Smash Lord
I really dig these pieces of art. The style is pretty unique
There was a problem fetching the tweet

MeatOfJustice

Smash Journeyman
Did you guys see the article on Nintendolife that Nintendo supposedly has around 20 unannounced titles to reveal at E3? (I think one of them is a bundle of some kind though, since it's $199)

As soon as I saw it my hopes started unreasonably rising that one of them will be Golden Sun.

I feel like Isaac would be more comparable to Villager in that case. (in that he's a viable character that Sakurai openly said wouldn't get in) Either way, Sakurai has been known to change his mind over time so people really shouldn't get that caught up in it.
20 sounds ridiculous, unless at least half of them are ports, from Nintendo consoles or not.

Saer2k

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Justin2k
3DS FC
1135-3138-2130
Switch FC
SW-1055-8581-7038

Really!? If that is true, then hopefully we get what we've been asking for.
Not just Golden Sun alone, but other franchises as well like F-Zero or Advance Wars.

Last edited:

Tetiro

Smash Ace
Hey guys I need your input on something I've been thinking of doing for you guys from now on! I put a poll up on Twitter to get an insight.

Basically you guys are awesome and I want to offer hand-made Golden Sun merch! But I'm not wanting to make a business of it as I am far too committed to other roles in my life. So instead I thought about making occasional competitions where you can win awesome stuff. Like a wearable Isaac scarf for example (you know, like the one I made for my cosplay!). I do have more ideas but I want to keep them top secret.

The contest would be simple. Just comment saying you're a Golden Sun fan. I'll then randomly select someone and they win. Simples!

So yeh...what do you think?

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Really!? If that is true, then hopefully we get what we've been asking for.
Not just Golden Sun alone, but other franchises as well like F-Zero or Advance Wars.
I'd love to see them bring back Eternal Darkness as well.

Honestly Pious Augustus is one of those "I'd love them to be playable but it'll never happen in a million years" kind of character. I'd take him as an assist trophy at this point though. There's just something so cool to me about an undead lich spartan appearing in Smash Bros...we really don't have enough playable skeletons on the roster.

If nothing else I hope that perhaps the ballot inspired them to bring back some franchises that had popular characters. I feel like if they really put their weight behind franchises like Golden Sun or Chibi Robo they could become big franchises for them. (though I definitely think Chibi Robo needs to go back to its roots and forget the platforming stuff. Give us something like the original Chibi Robo mixed with Toy Story and Animal Crossing)

Not just that but there are IPs like Eternal Darkness or Hotel Dusk that fill in genres that Nintendo doesn't really have much of right now. (well aside from Fatal Frame for the horror genre)

Ah the age old hobby of talking passionately about things that would be great but won't happen.

Honestly I think we're more likely to get Arms 2 than Golden Sun 4.

Last edited:

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma

Fascinating if true: even if we assume most of those are third parties (particularly indies), that's an incredible slate of reveals for Nintendo to have on top of an already strong first-party line-up and other potential curve-balls like a Switch Mini/XL. I'm reluctant to believe we'll get too many surprises, but in a year where people are talking about next-generation Xbox and PlayStation, I'd definitely be happy to see Nintendo go a more game-centric route.

SPEN18

Smash Champion
A big kicker this E3 is the large number of games already announced for 2019. There are a lot of games that are highly likely to make some kind of appearance during the Direct next week, leaving less space than usual for new stuff, especially if they decide to give something like Fire Emblem or Animal Crossing a big segment. It would be a real shock if there weren't at least a couple of surprising new announcements, though, so hopefully there's at least one revival. We'll see what happens.

FlawedAI

Smash Ace
A big kicker this E3 is the large number of games already announced for 2019. There are a lot of games that are highly likely to make some kind of appearance during the Direct next week, leaving less space than usual for new stuff, especially if they decide to give something like Fire Emblem or Animal Crossing a big segment. It would be a real shock if there weren't at least a couple of surprising new announcements, though, so hopefully there's at least one revival. We'll see what happens.
I'm not so sure, the only one I can think of that would require its own segment is Animal Crossing, since Mario Maker 2 got its direct a couple weeks ago, they've been drip feeding info about Fire Emblem, and Pokemon is getting its own direct tomorrow. Even then, it's entirely possible Animal Crossing only gets what Odyssey got in 2017: a trailer with a release date, nothing more. (Honestly, I expect this year to be much more like 2017 than 2018, in regards to the presentation.)

EDIT: Shoot, I forgot about Luigi's Mansion. Same thing applies, though. Trailer with release date.

Last edited:

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
I'm not so sure, the only one I can think of that would require its own segment is Animal Crossing, since Mario Maker 2 got its direct a couple weeks ago, they've been drip feeding info about Fire Emblem, and Pokemon is getting its own direct tomorrow. Even then, it's entirely possible Animal Crossing only gets what Odyssey got in 2017: a trailer with a release date, nothing more. (Honestly, I expect this year to be much more like 2017 than 2018, in regards to the presentation.)

EDIT: Shoot, I forgot about Luigi's Mansion. Same thing applies, though. Trailer with release date.
This is on point. Last year was extremely unusual with its 25-minute segment on Smash to compensate for a very modest first-party game line-up. This year feels much different: even if we assume games like Fire Emblem, Pokemon, and Mario Maker get limited attention due to their prior info dumps, there's just too many games that are liable to be discussed: Animal Crossing, Link's Awakening, Luigi's Mansion, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Daemon X Machina, Astral Chain, Bayonetta, Pikmin, Town, and Metroid Prime 4 are all previously announced Nintendo-published games that could get screen time. Further, this is E3, and even in last year's unusually slim offerings, they made room for reveals like new Fire Emblem, Daemon, and the same-day releases of Fortnite and Hollow Knight. I think it's safe to say there will be at least some surprises, and while I'd caution against expecting anything in particular, I'm sure Switch fans will be getting some interesting news.

Speaking of, my favorite E3 surprise of all time remains the Golden Sun DS reveal, and it appears we've just had a major anniversary: that trailer dropped June 2nd, 2009, almost exactly one decade ago. Dark Dawn may not ultimately have been the game we all hoped for, but personally speaking at least, it sure made me a happy Golden Sun fan.

Last edited:

Gioka

Smash Journeyman
I sincerely hope at least one surprise announcement is a revival announcement. Ideally it would be GS remakes, but I would take F Zero, Advance Wars or Perfect Dark or whatever.
I also have been remembering, a little while ago there was this heavily rumored GS remake for 3DS, now we know 3DS has reached its end after Persona Q2, so all of the planned/ rumored things are actually Switch games. So is it finally time for a GS remake announcement for Switch?

Top Bottom