• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is your Body Ready For Reggie Fest ? Reggie's last day

JonSmash

Smash Ace
April 15th Reggie's Last day ONLY use your Reggie Mii In Super Smash Bros.Ultimate & Mario Kart 8 Deluxe online all day long ! IS YOUR BODY READY FOR REGGIE FEST
spread the word spread the fun ! #ReggieFest
reggie.png

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
I'm really going to miss Reggie. He brought a type of refreshing energy to Nintendo that I don't believe could ever be replicated again, nor do I think it should. The fact that Reggie embraced all of the memes and inside jokes, on top of being as transparent as he could with the community, are aspects of his presidency that I will cherish and certainly remember for years to come. I wish him well with his future endeavors, he deserves relaxation.

I'm also holding out on my idea that Mother 3 will be the final thing he announces before retiring (multiple factors line up, such as M3 being released in April 2006, Lucas being announced as Smash 4 DLC in April 2015, Reggie having a rivalry with M3). That'd be the perfect send-off for me.

JonSmash

Smash Ace
Yeah I hope Mother 3 dose get localised someday hopefully reggie mentored doug bowser to be just as fun as he was in how he dose things & with a name like that there are a lot of fun bowser memes nintendo could do

TheBeastHimself

Yeah I hope Mother 3 dose get localised someday hopefully reggie mentored doug bowser to be just as fun as he was in how he dose things & with a name like that there are a lot of fun bowser memes nintendo could do
I'm just hoping Doug creates his own type of humor, I don't think he should try to imitate Reggie. I'm not trying to say that you're saying this, but I don't believe Reggie should be held as a standard for Doug to meet.

TheBeastHimself

Well, that's all the time I've got. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to play Animal Crossing New Leaf on my Nintendo 3DS.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I really hope Doug Bowser hosts the E3 direct but Reggie turns up at the end. Before he leaves, he says:
"That's all the time I've got, I gotta get back to playing Animal Crossing on my ... Nintendo Switch?!"

Then the trailer starts playing

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Unfortunately, I'm a working adult. Reggie chose to leave on the day taxes are due, so my whole tomorrow is guaranteed to be less than fun.

Top Bottom