• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2016 Is Wobbles Going To Evo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djdkdjdkdjdk

Smash Rookie
im wondering if Wobbles is going to evo, and why did he quit after evo 2013? i hope he comes back

D

Deleted member

I can't speak for Wobbles, so I don't know.

However, I see him at a lot of local tournaments in my area, so I'll probably ask him or whatever.

strawhats

Smash Master
Wobbles at EVO, nice...he's probably not competing, but I hope he hops on commentary or plays some friendlies/MMs

RideTheLine

Smash Cadet
I spoke to him at KOTH3, and he said he was there because he needed money for EVO. And he got 1st, so he got what he wanted.

He didn't say anything about competing or just observing, though.

HodgyDot

Smash Apprentice
Would love to see Wobbles put up a show by entering evo, just a thought. He gave Mango a run for his money last time.
I spoke to him at KOTH3, and he said he was there because he needed money for EVO. And he got 1st, so he got what he wanted.

He didn't say anything about competing or just observing, though.
He put it as his way of mowing lawns and selling lemonade..

then i got sad

SOLAR

Smash Ace
I can't speak for Wobbles, but I can make a deduction based on facts. He did better than ever at a huge tournament getting 2nd place. His opponents probably learned a lot from his play, and the chances of him repeating the performance (or improving on it) are not in his favor. I would expect him quitting afterwards was because he accomplished more than he could have expected, and felt he couldn't or didn't want to put in the time to keep it up.

He may not agree with me, but that's what I believe based on what I've seen. Hopefully he comes back and shows that he can be consistent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom