• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is this leak real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
No it's not. You can specifically tell from his Alph comment

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
On the one hand, you can never say “never” on text leaks. On the other hand, this leak relies on the idea that some already confirmed information, (Alph is still an alt for Olimar,) is apparently a “lie”, which makes it exceedingly unlikely as far as I’m concerned.

PlasmWraith

Smash Apprentice
It's entirely possible. When it comes to leaks, especially text leaks, the best thing to do is rather than ask "is it real?", ask "should this be real?". It's more fun that way.

Personally I think this could be cool, I'd love Paper Mario, and the story mode would be great.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
You can discuss any leak stuff in the Smash Ultimate Discussion.

It'd also be appreciated if you list what's on the leak(via spoilers) instead of just posting the url. That way people can easily reply and put their thoughts in without leaving the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom