• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is this a bad move?

dhif24

Smash Cadet
When I'm on the edge with luigi sometimes I have problems at high percents getting back on the stage safely and regaining control. From the ledge falling down and going immediately into up air into nair - I find it either clips the opponent knocking them back and allowing me a safe land with possible combo options, OR if it backfires Im usually just back to square 1 on the ledge again. Thoughts?

Xephilon

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2294-3812-5736
Agreed with Dawg. I believe its better to jump off fair and, if they block and you're out of options, go for the surprise nair.

Stylin'

Smash Rookie
Try a down b from the ledge if you've failed another couple of aerials. To do it right and and land on the stage, you will have to linger for a bit in the air, so it might catch your oponent of guard. Don't overuse it though as the linger could open up your enemy for an easy smash attack depending on the character, so it's high risk high reward

Top Bottom