• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is there still a Belgian Scene ?

A_VD

Smash Rookie
So me and a good friend have been playing this game for a few months again, every friday. But we were wondering if there's any kind of scene left. (sorry no idea if I should post in dutch or english lel)

I've noticed a belgian thread but the last post was ages ago, so I'm a bit worried.

Our region is Vlaams Brabant (Tienen) but we would happily travel for some events or meetups and sparring.

Cheers

Slhoka

Smash Lord
So me and a good friend have been playing this game for a few months again, every friday. But we were wondering if there's any kind of scene left. (sorry no idea if I should post in dutch or english lel)

I've noticed a belgian thread but the last post was ages ago, so I'm a bit worried.

Our region is Vlaams Brabant (Tienen) but we would happily travel for some events or meetups and sparring.

Cheers
You should ask the players from the neighbouring regions, they know about the local players. I'll ask the players from Lille to check this thread.

Mahie

Smash Lord
Hi man. You should indeed try to look into either the Dutch scene or the French scene, both of which organize tournaments rather close to you (Zoetermeer, Amsterdam; Holland & Lille; France)

There will be a tournament in Lille at the beginning of April, in fact.

Hit me up if you wanna learn anything more about either scene.

http://www.smash-bros.nl/forum/

Here are the Dutch boards!

http://www.cubeforum.fr/index.php

These are the French ones.

Good luck and welcome!

A_VD

Smash Rookie
Thanks Mahie! :) And I'll check out those events. Fairly sure I won't last an hour but it would be nice experience.

Sad it seems to have died out here, me and my good friend could even host some small meetups/events.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Thanks Mahie! :) And I'll check out those events. Fairly sure I won't last an hour but it would be nice experience.

Sad it seems to have died out here, me and my good friend could even host some small meetups/events.
I encourage you to do so !
If you host events, you are bound to find new players at some point, and that's when the Belgian scene will finally flourish.

Zulyar

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4914-3978-9790
i often smash with a friend in sittard 'limburg' on sundays, i'm also probaby ging to avalon this year it's going to be my first tournament if i go, if you feel you can do the traveling we might be able to play it's still quite a considerable distance though

Top Bottom