• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is there any place where I can easily see matches from previous National Tournaments?

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
I know this probably doesn't need its own thread, but I asked this on the general wuestions thread and got no answer so I guess I need to make a thread of this. Anyway, This is probably a stupid question, but is there any place where I can easily see matches from national tournaments? I'm asking this becaude I just noticed recently that VGBootCamp doesn't upload a significent amount of Round 2 Pools and Top 32 matches, so now I'm trying to look through all the past broadcasts of nationals that they uploaded and putting the links onto the notes on my phone so I have them and can watch them. But now It's really giving me a lot of stress to the point where I can barely do anything else, So I'm hoping there's an alternative to this. I'm already stressed enough with other things.

KirinKQP

Smash Journeyman
Pretty much the ones posted on YouTube and the vods on twitch are what you have. To have links to each individual set is tedious, but there's practically no other way. My apologies.

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
Well, now I just realized that the past broadcasts stop working after a while. Serisualy, is there another easy way to find these matches, or am I stuck not being able to watch a lot of the matches done at major tournaments?

Top Bottom