• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is there any group render for Brawl?

G-X

Smash Apprentice
At the beginning of the intro movie, there's a shot with all the starter characters on a beach looking at a sunset. Maybe other characters add in as you unlock them, but I'm not sure.

LinkNSnake4Main

Smash Journeyman
At the beginning of the intro movie, there's a shot with all the starter characters on a beach looking at a sunset. Maybe other characters add in as you unlock them, but I'm not sure.
Everyone is there from the start, even secret characters.

NukeA6

Smash Master
I see. I was hoping there was a pic so I can put on my desktop. But it's alright.

YellowJT

Smash Cadet
its not official nintendo though :(
plus its not 3d
the melee one (but brawlized) would awesome....if only there was one :(

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
Dang that wall paper was nice. i want a 3d one tho. and this thread contains alota spoilers xD

edit* i looked at the pic again and it doest have secret chars

anyone nkow one with all the chars?

YellowJT

Smash Cadet
yea 3d would really kick asssssssssssssssssss
heres the one (by the same guy) with all the secret characters
as you may imagine, there ARE spoilers on that image.....

camzaman

Smash Journeyman
The scrolling cinematic one for brawl is kinda disappointing, too, because they're all flat paper standups, not 3d models...has anyone else noticed this?

Top Bottom