• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is There Any Footstools and Techniques That Benefit Ness?

JustCallMeJon

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3067-7373-5050
Switch FC
SW 4274 8573 0226
Since there are many characters that can do footstools, were there any Ness footstools? At the same time, are there new techniques? This is a question that I want everyone to answer. :)

A Scrub

BonghornLeghorn
NNID
BonghornLeghorn
You could just pick up Lucas instead. Better combos, setups, recovery. Basically the only thing that Ness beats Lucas in is Nair, and I really thing that's debatable.

I'm not trying to say Ness is trash, but if you want to get footstool combos so you can get that sweet damage, you should pick a character who gets a ton off of it, while having a better neutral in general.

JustCallMeJon

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3067-7373-5050
Switch FC
SW 4274 8573 0226
You could just pick up Lucas instead. Better combos, setups, recovery. Basically the only thing that Ness beats Lucas in is Nair, and I really thing that's debatable.

I'm not trying to say Ness is trash, but if you want to get footstool combos so you can get that sweet damage, you should pick a character who gets a ton off of it, while having a better neutral in general.
Thank you for your response but what I'm asking is whether if there is any footstools Ness can do. I'm just curious to see if there is one. :)

Top Bottom