• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is there any character your happy didn't make it.

L ryusaki

Smash Apprentice
Ok sry bout that my friend got on here and started saying that crap kinda annoying since now he is copying all of the answers that i copied from some1 else when he got on here
i woulda said that megaman shouldov made it and so should issac
BTW im glad roy didnt make it

PeachFan

Smash Cadet
NNID
DelphinusV
3DS FC
2595-0710-4989
I think they based the character list on how well they would fit best into the SSE. Rob makes sense, Wolf over Krystal makes sense, ect. Just a theory though.
Ya know, that actually makes a lot of sense. Not sure about ROB though.

vydran212

Smash Journeyman
I would've HATED it if Mii's were included. I feel like they'd dominate the internetz fights.

I also didn't wanna see Megaman, Pichu, or Dr. Mario make it in.

chrisking570

Smash Journeyman
I would've liked
Krystal
Isaac
Sora
Other 'special characters' like ROB and G&W

Im glad these arent in;
Geno
Ridley
King K.Rool
Animal Crossing character
Mii's - DEFINATE NO
Cloud (although i love him in FF and KH, he doesnt fit brawl)

would've been ok with;
Bowser Jr
Megaman (possibly)
Pokemon Rival/Green/Blue/Yellow/Other trainer

Necrochild313

Smash Apprentice
I'm glad that big Purple thing from McDonalds didn't make it. He's one creepy mother ****er.

fireb0rn

Smash Apprentice
Krystal & Ashley, though I kinda wish Geno or Mallow made it in. personal bias ftw

Moon/Sun

Smash Apprentice
I'm glad Megaman didn't make it in, I would much prefer Zero from the Zero Series.
Thank goodness Sora didn't have a chance. I don't want the awesomeness of Kingdom Hearts to have anything to do with Smash.

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
King K. Rool
King K Rool
- King K Rool
Easy answer: King K. Rool.
K-rool I hate him ...
Ridley, King K Rool.
King K. Rool.
King K.Rool
Yes.

he's basically at the front of the line for the next game anyways so...
That is so false it makes me want to cry.

InSaNiTy

Smash Cadet
I would have hated pichu again.....

i think viewtiful joe would have been cool and fitting but oh well

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Yes.

That is so false it makes me want to cry.
First I'd like you to explain why it's false.

He was high up (in most SWF'ers minds, even if they didnt like him, which you dont for some reason.)

Most series got their respective villain (Mario, Kirby, Zelda, etc. etc. the only major series to get one who actually has a good chance is DK, unless of course they bring Mewtwo back in Smash 4.)

And you hating him doesnt have anything to do with his chances. He's about as next in line as Ridley, and a couple others, such as Isaac. He was well requested, and had a strong following believe it or not.

I disaprove of this thread. All it has become is a haven for flames...

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
First I'd like you to explain why it's false.

He was high up (in most SWF'ers minds, even if they didnt like him, which you dont for some reason.)

Most series got their respective villain (Mario, Kirby, Zelda, etc. etc. the only major series to get one who actually has a good chance is DK, unless of course they bring Mewtwo back in Smash 4.)

And you hating him doesnt have anything to do with his chances. He's about as next in line as Ridley, and a couple others, such as Isaac. He was well requested, and had a strong following believe it or not.

I disaprove of this thread. All it has become is a haven for flames...
Well, I can tell you him being at the front of the line for next character is false, if you're talking in terms of popularity, he is about 4th tied with Geno and Megaman. He is a ways behind Krystal and Isaac, and far behind Ridley.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
cloud"!!

yeah, cloud strife!
There was honestly no way he could have been a character, the only Nintendo platform game he has ever appeared on was Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, and since he had such a small role in it, there was just no chance. Sora didn't even have a chance.

Gedennnnn

Smash Journeyman
I think Sora had a chance.. Why would Sakarai ask people if they would like to see Sora in brawl if he didn't have a chance?

Finigin

Smash Cadet
I was a supporter of Krystal, but after seeing what happened to Falco and Wolf... I'm kinda glad she didn't make it. I mean she had the potential to have a unique moveset, but I don't think Krystal would have gotten one and that's very sad.

During the early days, I was anti-Megaman but I've realized that he deserved to be in Brawl more than Sonic did... <__< I think the only reason Sonic got in was because they were making the 'Mario & Sonic Go to the Olympics" thingy. That made me sad, but I got over it. It still nags at me little, though... I shouldn't really judge until a play the game.

I had a little party when a Mii didn't make the cut. I'm glad that Nintendo didn't extend the "Let's Put Miis in Every Game" strategy to Brawl. I am sad about Miis in Mario Kart, but that's another show.

Also, I don't know if this has been mentioned already, but this thread is dangerous. <__<

*puts on flame-resistant suit*

Wolf of Ice

Smash Apprentice
Geno and Sora. Sora is awesome, but is really more suited for a Sony Super Smash Bros.

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
First I'd like you to explain why it's false. I'll do the same.

He was high up (in most SWF'ers minds, even if they didnt like him, which you dont for some reason.)The problem is, people on SWF think they have any affect on what happens with Brawl. Do you honestly think your "ZOMG GEN0 FOR BRAWL" threads had any affect on his chances?

Most series got their respective villain (Mario, Kirby, Zelda, etc. etc. the only major series to get one who actually has a good chance is DK, unless of course they bring Mewtwo back in Smash 4.)Know what the difference is? Mario, Zelda, etc. are still popular IPs. Donkey Kong? Not so much. Most all of his recent games have been reduced to bongu drumming games, which in all actuallity, have nothing to do with DK himself.

And you hating him doesnt have anything to do with his chances. He's about as next in line as Ridley, and a couple others, such as Isaac. He was well requested, and had a strong following believe it or not.Of course me hating him doesn't affect his chances. Did I say anywhere it is? No. The name of the thread is "Is there any character your happy didn't make it." I was merely stating I hate K. Rool. But to say that he's next in line along with the likes of Ridley? Not a chance.
In the red.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
WE have no time to think of this for gamestop has just grabbed a bunch of copies of Brawl and are prepared to sell today.

Top Bottom