• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is there a way to modify shields?

Capt. Tin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Capt.Tin
I wanted to modify the shields to have the same health and regeneration as they have in Smash 4. Can't seem to find anything on modding it at all.

Stormghetti

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
STRM#798
NNID
Stormghetti
Last edited:

ryuu seika

Smash Master
If this is just for G&W, simply edit his shield size in Crazy Hand, no need to make it more resilient.
I would rather look through the documentation you provided above, if it's all the same to you, since increasing the sheild's size is not the goal. A larger sheild has different gameplay implications from a hardier one and also removes the visual gag element which is a part of his character.

Last edited:

Stormghetti

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
STRM#798
NNID
Stormghetti
I would rather look through the documentation you provided above, if it's all the same to you, since increasing the sheild's size is not the goal. A larger sheild has different gameplay implications from a hardier one and also removes the visual gag element which is a part of his character.
The only way to make it only affect G&W is via coding, I think. Those offsets affect everyone and everyone shares those values.

Top Bottom