• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is there a third party dock that won't damage the switch?

Dabble Dot

Smash Cadet
I don't have an hdmi tv yet i guess ill try to get one. I've been having trouble with my wifi for 3ds. its messed up with interference on the channels I pick for the router. I feel like I need more usb ports on the switch dock. Cause i'll need one for smash gc adapter and one for internet. I guess I'll have ot play with only a pro controller I guess. the nintendo wii u adapter I have prolly wont work right cuase it has 2 usb ports it needs. Can you run the switch usb into an adapter to get more usb slots on the dock? I'm buying the switch at the end of the month. I've read on amazon reviews that third party docks brick switches.

Last edited:

DDRC

Smash Apprentice
The switch has 3 usb ports and also i dont think (emphasis on think) that you need both ports on the adapter plugged in because the gray usb is only for rumble

Top Bottom