• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

is there a best puff player in PM?

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Asking cause I want to get a group photo with the top jigglypuff in every smash game, and I realized PM is the only game where I have no idea who it is

CyberZixx

Smash Lord
May as well be you, no one really plays the character. According to the Top PM players thread Hbox and someone named Prince Abu are the notable puffs.

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
It's pretty much Hungrybox since he's the most notable player. And also one of the only Puffs in PM. Puff just feels off in PM, so there aren't as many as in Melee.

ZeroJanitor

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
ZJ#732
NNID
ZeroJanitor
Switch FC
SW-3025-9002-7252
Abu doesn't play Puff in PM, he plays Pit. Ohio has a strong PM Puff in @ SoulPech SoulPech who stands out as the only notable PM Puff in the Midwest East.
Abu's played Puff in PM; I don't know how regularly but he has played her in at least one competition

SoulPech

Smash Master
I say its hbox and a tie between me and abu. Abu hates jiggsin pm and I like her a lot. We all don't have many credible wins and both myself and hbox lost to ripple in super close sets.

Floati

Smash Cadet
I have seen him play ROB- that might be his main (I don't watch much ROB). I know he played Jiggs in Melee and he showed off a pretty scary Jiggs at a PM tourney (Peach in a separate one)

Top Bottom