• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is there a active Yoshi Discord Channel?

Abe 'n Munchie

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 7902 4638 1107
Hello to all the hungry dino's out there! :yoshimelee:

As I was looking through the Yoshi social page, I noticed there was a link for a Discord channel on the main post?

Unfortunately this has expired, so I was wondering if this is the server everyone here uses and if they'd have a link to the channel? Otherwise, if any Yoshi mains knew of places they tended to visit?

I was really interested in learning the Character, maybe as a secondary or even as a Main! So I'd love to meet others and learn from the best! Thanks for reading!

All the best wishes,

~Abe an' Munchie~

Abe 'n Munchie

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 7902 4638 1107
The Discord I'm a part of was reworked into more of a competitive lab forum unfortunately. I am aware of a separate, more informal Yoshi Discord but I don't know the exact details. You could ask Delta-cod Delta-cod or Sinister Slush Sinister Slush about that... :yoshi:
Aah I gotcha, no worries at all! I'm very much a beginner, so I'm not sure I'd be of any help within a competitive lab forum.. Thanks so much for the help anyways!

You've been a real star when it comes to Yoshi on here, at least from what I've seen! So I'm glad to hear from ya' regardless! :seuss:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Smashboards doesn't allow entire threads to be made for discord but can make posts in other threads with the link.
That aside the invite link expired/dead because the server isn't available for everyone anymore, mostly for labbers and other mid/high tier yoshi players.

As zinith said you can join the other discord, for how to find. google > smashcords > smash u > yoshi
Moreso for the casuals as ya can prolly tell (whenever you search for it) with the 1k+ members. Delta is unfortunately inactive cause life > smash. Think he's a professor but he checks SB at least from time to time, discord he's completely absent from.

Abe 'n Munchie

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 7902 4638 1107
Smashboards doesn't allow entire threads to be made for discord but can make posts in other threads with the link.
That aside the invite link expired/dead because the server isn't available for everyone anymore, mostly for labbers and other mid/high tier yoshi players.

As zinith said you can join the other discord, for how to find. google > smashcords > smash u > yoshi
Moreso for the casuals as ya can prolly tell (whenever you search for it) with the 1k+ members. Delta is unfortunately inactive cause life > smash. Think he's a professor but he checks SB at least from time to time, discord he's completely absent from.
Thanks a ton for all the help! I think I've found the other Discord and have joined it just recently!

If it would be best, I'll remove this thread and continue if need be in a social one? I don't want to go against any rules here.

Cheers to you both for the clarifications anyways! Wishing you all the best!

Last edited:
Top Bottom