• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is the Illumanti real? Or fake?

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
OMG wake up, sheelpe!!!!
*high fives*

Who thinks this is weird?:

Notice the One Eye on the top of Spongebobs hat when creating his "secret organization".

It may sound silly, but at the same time, it's a little scary.

Sol9000

Smash Journeyman
OMG wake up, sheelpe!!!!
care to explain miss--? Oh, making fun of the rebels. okay, good. thought my sleeping pills were kicking in for a second...

*lengthy yawn*

oh good, their workin... zzzzz...

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
*high fives*

Notice the One Eye on the top of Spongebobs hat when creating his "secret organization".

Well he's got his hands the other way, and he's not crouching/kneeling down.

Also, even if it was deliberate, you don't know it was masterminded by some secret organisation. It could've been put in by an animator who just likes that picture. That picture wasn't even created by a secret organisation.

Sol9000

Smash Journeyman
Well he's got his hands the other way, and he's not crouching/kneeling down.

Also, even if it was deliberate, you don't know it was masterminded by some secret organisation. It could've been put in by an animator who just likes that picture. That picture wasn't even created by a secret organisation.
Or maybe they made it like that as a nod to conspiracy theories. If that's the case, I'll put it down in TV Tropes in the Crowning Moment of Funny page

oliman

Smash Journeyman
Someone brought up the point- why would a super secret organization scatter clues about themselves everywhere?

But at the same time, Philip K **** talked about how the empire of rome never actually collapse and they run everything now and yadda yadda, and he's pretty much a genius. So who knows?

Sol9000

Smash Journeyman
type Philip K onto Google and Search Suggestions comes up with the rest.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
*high fives*

LOL, that was probably a parody. It's actually kinda funny. :p

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Funny thing is that's actually a theological picture, not a cult/satanic/anti-religious one.

:phone:

_Keno_

Smash Lord
While I wouldn't be entirely suprised if the government pulled crap like 9/11 (I dont think they did...), believing in a secret organization that runs the world and leaves clues about their existence in episodes of spongebob squarepants is going a bit off the deep end.

I mean, the people who run **** are out in the open, laughing at both the idiots they can trick through the propoganda and the mad people who actually know whats going on but can't ever seem to do anything about it.

You dont need a secret organization when WELL over half of everyone is lazy or stupid.

Sol9000

Smash Journeyman
While I wouldn't be entirely suprised if the government pulled crap like 9/11 (I dont think they did...), believing in a secret organization that runs the world and leaves clues about their existence in episodes of spongebob squarepants is going a bit off the deep end.

I mean, the people who run **** are out in the open, laughing at both the idiots they can trick through the propoganda and the mad people who actually know whats going on but can't ever seem to do anything about it.

You dont need a secret organization when WELL over half of everyone is lazy or stupid.
Or, if your referring to The Simsons, both.

I hate that show

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
That's what the Bilderberg Group wants you to think!!!! Seriously sheeple, wake up!!!!

Seriously, it's the "too big to fail" banks who already run the world. And by "running the world" I mean "robbing it blind"

Sol9000

Smash Journeyman
That's what the Bilderberg Group wants you to think!!!! Seriously sheeple, wake up!!!!

Seriously, it's the "too big to fail" banks who already run the world. And by "running the world" I mean "robbing it blind"
Robbing It Blind?

We were fully aware of this happening from day one. The problem nobody wants to do anything about it because their obvious Conspiracy Phobia.

And btw, you seriously need to tell me if your being serious or not. Because if you are, we're going to have to have a talk.

And I know very well if I'm asleep or not, because I have this:

:troll:

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium

:O someone besides me actually knows who they are :O

I'M NOT ALONE! \o/

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Robbing It Blind?

We were fully aware of this happening from day one. The problem nobody wants to do anything about it because their obvious Conspiracy Phobia.
Nobody did anything about it because no one knew they doing it. And if they did, they used the "regulation is bad" excuse.

And btw, you seriously need to tell me if your being serious or not. Because if you are, we're going to have to have a talk.
The spoiler part was me during serious mode.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Is Sol posting a lot in this thread or am I just going crazy? My subscriptions keep saying someone posted, but I never see a new post half the time.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Adam Weishaupt was the founder of the Illuminati, so yeah it was real at one point. He began working towards incorporating his system of Illuminism with that of Freemasonry. If you ask me all of these rumors and what if's may just prove that the Illuminati could in fact exist in today's society.

"Oh mortal man, is there anything you cannot be made to believe?"

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
If the Illuminati was this super -secret society everyone talks about, it would be just that, secret.

Also, the people uncovering it would be the top educated intellectuals, you know the people who uncovered other concealed practices, not conspiracy theorists who don't even have a tertiary education.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
I wouldn't consider it a secret anymore.

I would consider it a we're-here-but-nobody-believes-it-because-it's-so-farfetched-it-can't-be-true.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Well then explain to me how this top secret organization has leaked evidence of their existence to only uneducated conspiracy theorists.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Maybe the Illuminati sows all of these other conspiracy theories so that the intelligent and educated people don't listen to the one actual conspiracy. Think about it: I, for example, am not going to do any research on the Illuminati because I know I'd find nothing but bull**** youtube videos of sad schizophrenic or otherwise mentally handicapped men mumbling broken sentences about various pop culture icons and how they're part of a massive plot. I know this because this is the case with every other conspiracy theory.

This, in other words, could be their smokescreen. Reveal themselves to the idiotic and overly credulous among us, in order that if anyone did by chance stumble upon some fragment of truth, they'd be dismissed as delusional. In fact, perhaps some of the very dumbest Illuminati theories come from the illuminati themselves--diluting the fragments of truth available online with mountains of horse**** impossible to wade through

or maybe it's all junk

yeah, it's all junk

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Yeah...no..

If the Illuminati existed they'd just keep their existence quiet altogether. It would serve them no purpose to leak anything at all in any manner, because that would just draw attention to themselves.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
On a side note, if the Illuminati actually WAS real, what kinds of people would be in it? I'm not well-informed on this topic, but the kind of people usually associated with secret organizations are people like CEOs, presidents of the United States, and really important people to the point that the market and government is flooded with them.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
I think the lizard people theory is just a little farfetched.... or a lot. K seriously, it's crazy. There's no such thing as reptilian lizard dinosaur people. They are normal (not really normal actually, lol) humans.

The type of people in the Illuminati are usually important business owners, big wigs etc. They don't recruit people into it, so saying things like "lady gaga is in the illuminati" would be false (instead you would say she's being used by them or w/e). The Illuminati is a family organization, there are 13(?) families in it. You are born into it and raised in it.

The 13 family bloodlines are:

The Astor Bloodline

The Bundy Bloodline

The Collins Bloodline

The DuPont Bloodline

The Freeman Bloodline

The Kennedy Bloodline

The Li Bloodline

The Onassis Bloodline

The Reynolds Bloodline

The Rockefeller Bloodline

The Rothschild Bloodline

The Russell Bloodline

The Van Duyn Bloodline

Partnership bloodlines (they are not in it, but know about them and their agenda and assist the 13 families):

The Disney Bloodline

The Krupp Bloodline

The McDonald Bloodline

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Sir, you seem to know a suspicious amount of information about the Illuminati. Guys, I think we found one.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
How am I reading this? Wouldn't the Illuminati be able to delete this thread and all other evidence as soon as it comes up? I mean, I'm pretty sure someone who's capable of ruling the world would find this thread pretty easy--

But wait, if the Illuminati controls the movies, how come I can watch stuff like 1984 or V for Vendetta without getting murdered by penguins--

Okay, so they "bomb the WTC" and put in a fake conspiracy so it comes up as a false alarm, that's pretty clever, except wait a second, wouldn't that endanger George Bush's place in power. If he's just the fall guy, who runs the circus we call the "Illuminati--?"

So what, do they just know we think conspiracy theorists are bonkers, or did they brainwash us into thinking that way? What, did I sleep in on the Dora the Explorer episode where the orange weasel thinks the lizard people are sabotaging the economy and throw him in the nut house--?

If I post this, and an Admin locks it for necroposting, would that make him a member of the Illuminati, or is he against the group because apparently "they control the opposite side" too--.

Actually, when you think about it, what if their like Emperor Palpatine engineering war between believers and skeptics to get them more power, and the best thing to do is ignore it? Seems just as likely as them being a family--.

I take the red pill, and all these questions and more will be answered and this whole conspiracy thing will finally be revealed. Wait, what if it's poisonous or something? I don't wanna swallow that, so I'll take the blue pill. Wait a second, that means this Morpheus is on the supposed bad guy's side. No wait, what if he poisoned that one too--?

*Sigh* I'm so confused.

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Looking back at this thread, I CRINGE at it.

(Thanks FirestormNeos)

I realized how stupid and naïve I was back then. I have shifted my focus away from the Illuminati nowadays and started researching on the Fed and economics.

So please, do not call me stupid for something I have written a couple years back.

Top Bottom