• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is the DJC back?

Little Nemo

The Dream Master
NNID
LockableFaceman
That is so dumb. I'd be fine with it if his second jump wasn't so slow and high. But... it's so slow and high.

Little Nemo

The Dream Master
NNID
LockableFaceman
I've noticed that too. I'm thankful for it. But I'd prefer flexibility. I can understand from a casual's perspective though. I remember always wondering why Ness's double jump cut short sometimes. I finally figured it out after a while. Kinda felt stupid it took me years to realize the issue... I can understand the change.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I figured out djc in smash 64 when i was like 9. That's why I play Peach as well since floating is somewhat similar.

capn'

Smash Rookie
Ah, this is actually a pretty huge bummer for me.

After playing PM for so long, it's really going to sting not being able to hit those low hover combo strings. Regardless, it looks like Ness has gotten some new tools to add some flavor to his game.

Icy_Eagle

Smash Journeyman
i think lack of djc might actually turn out to be beneficial for him since the shield stun in this game is low. It means he can attack the opponent and be far away from him by the time he'd retaliate oos.

Mind you this is just theorycrafting on my half.

LovinMitts

Smash Journeyman
i think lack of djc might actually turn out to be beneficial for him since the shield stun in this game is low. It means he can attack the opponent and be far away from him by the time he'd retaliate oos.

Mind you this is just theorycrafting on my half.
Maybe from a defensive standpoint, But DJC allows for quicker aerials

Top Bottom