• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe Is SUPER MARIO MAKER just a rip-off???

Status
Not open for further replies.

BioZelink

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Biozelink
3DS FC
4811-7130-3977
So what do you think? Is it? And i mean the idea of a Mario game focused on user created content, not Mario in general.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
< this video explains it a little. I personally thing it kinda is and isn't at the same time.

EarthCrash

Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart
Isn't this practically a promotion for your friend, who you said in the other thread that its his?

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Stopped when your friend decided to explain what humans and earth was

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
If you really want to discuss this topic, it seems like it could fit in the pre-existing Mario Maker topic better than getting its own. But it seems like this topic is likely to go in a bad direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom