• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is online still active?

No_u_64

Smash Rookie
I've been playing on Project64k recently and i'm barley finding other players and when I try to join servers like the smash New York server it doesn't load. How do I find more players?

SSb64champ

Smash Cadet
SSB Atlantis (Atlanta, GA)

IP: 162.211.67.62:27888

This is the main ssb server now and many people dont play online anymore because they are spoiled console nerds. SSB64 is the only smash community where its players refuse to play online even though it has the second best netplay system of any smash game.

Stormcrow2

Smash Apprentice
I've been playing on Project64k recently and i'm barley finding other players and when I try to join servers like the smash New York server it doesn't load. How do I find more players?
I would probably ignore the post above. While servers can be used to find more geographically local games, most people use Discord to chat and find games. Here’s a link to the main North America SSB64 Discord server: https://discord.gg/hVmy7wg
There’s a specific channel on the server for finding games “looking for game” or “lfg”. From there, players discuss their options (P2P, servers, etc.) Welcome!

SSb64champ

Smash Cadet
I would probably ignore the post above. While servers can be used to find more geographically local games, most people use Discord to chat and find games. Here’s a link to the main North America SSB64 Discord server: https://discord.gg/hVmy7wg
There’s a specific channel on the server for finding games “looking for game” or “lfg”. From there, players discuss their options (P2P, servers, etc.) Welcome!
i gave him the ip to the main smash server why would he ignore it? typical. also the discord server is modded by 12 year olds

Cyroo

Smash Rookie
i gave him the ip to the main smash server why would he ignore it? typical. also the discord server is modded by 12 year olds
All the mods are super knowledgeable in the Discord chat. Also, Superboom is the head, is he a 12 year old too? Guy is best player in the world arguably.

SSb64champ

Smash Cadet
All the mods are super knowledgeable in the Discord chat. Also, Superboom is the head, is he a 12 year old too? Guy is best player in the world arguably.
Some of the mods are ok but one mod in particular is a 12 year old who is not even knowledgeable about smash, I have no clue how he became mod and he insta bans me when no other mod has a problem with me being there.

Top Bottom