• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is Ness High Tier or Top Tier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinite901

Smash Ace
NNID
Infinite901
3DS FC
3282-4624-0341
I think of Ness as the gatekeeper of the top tiers. He's noticeably worse than the characters above him, (Villager, Mario, Meta Knight, Pikachu, etc) but noticeable better than the characters below him (Pit bros, Falcon, Mewtwo, TLink, etc). While I often find it difficult to place characters in exact spots, I think Ness is exactly 15th best.

RosalinA

Smash Ace
Battlefield. These stadiums are really homey.
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
I think of Ness as the gatekeeper of the top tiers. He's noticeably worse than the characters above him, (Villager, Mario, Meta Knight, Pikachu, etc) but noticeable better than the characters below him (Pit bros, Falcon, Mewtwo, TLink, etc). While I often find it difficult to place characters in exact spots, I think Ness is exactly 15th best.
Do you believe that Corrin and/or Mii Brawler are better, because those are the only 2 characters I can really see competing with Ness for that spot.

Last edited:

Top Boss

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PizzaMonkey24
3DS FC
2449-5103-4580
May sound weird, but I honestly think Ness is overrated and will be mid tier(top of mid tier though).

RosalinA

Smash Ace
Battlefield. These stadiums are really homey.
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
I personaly think Ness is High Tier and number 17, Mii Brawler is 16, and Corrin is 15 and the last character in Top Tier in my opinion. And also it's nice to here that more people still think MK is still high in Top Tier and not High Tier.

Last edited:

Cornbrd

Smash Cadet
Pre-patch (before 1.1.5) Corrin might've been better by a spot or two but post patch probably not

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
While I hope you got a few answers that leave you pensive, I do believe this could've been asked in this thread here: CLICK ME! Next time, please try to ask in that thread first. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom