• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is Nana lighter then Popo?

MegaJoseph32123

Smash Cadet
When i'm playing as or against icies the cpu climber (Nana) seems to get launched further then the player climber (Popo) with the same move. Is Nana lighter than Popo? Doesn't really change anything, just curious because thats what it seems like sometimes.

1FC0

Smash Lord
Maybe she had more damage or did not DI properly.

Naov

Smash Cadet
Its seems to mee also, I've seen some videos where they both get the same hit from 0 and nana goes much further away. It may be from the hitbox that is different but it always seems lighter.

MercuryPenny

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MemorialDime
according to smashwiki:

The partner climber now takes 1.05x times the damage and knockback from attacks, making them slightly easier to separate and KO.
haven't had the opportunity to test for myself (never mind that i'd have no idea how to start lol) but this does sound plausible

Top Bottom