• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is Lucario Top Tier in Ultimate?

Would you like to see Lucario as a Top Tier?

• Total voters

Nysyr

Smash Journeyman
lmao, and to think Anti had a ragequit over Lucario without actually bothering to test it, typical. I got caught out on the hitstun/hitlag thing too, but testing things showed the truth.
Its a matter of principle more than anything, nerfing a chacter that is frankly underplayed and not needing the nerf is a slap in the face when truely top tier characters don’t get touched.

Browny

Smash Hater
Except its not a nerf, it was proven if anything, a buff. Principles don't apply when someone is objectively wrong.

Nysyr

Smash Journeyman
Except its not a nerf, it was proven if anything, a buff. Principles don't apply when someone is objectively wrong.
If you're referencing that video, I recommend doing the tests yourself.

JoeZegers

Smash Cadet
I use Lucario and I think he's awesome! One shortcoming is how his aura works, so Lucario mains should be aware of this.

BobbyJackson33

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-0407-3040-3154
Nahhhhh dawg mid tier at best for me, maybe that's being harsh. But I would like to verse a good lucario main hmu.:wiismith:

Top Bottom