• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is jigglypuff good against projectile spammers?

Snipnigth

Smash Journeyman
Im a main Incineroar and i have been playing jiggs as secondary, haven't have much time to play her vs projectile spammers like Belmonts, snake, links, so i just came here to ask the question and hopfully get a good answer.

DemonQueenEtna

Smash Rookie
Definitely not an expert but with a lot of patience and good spacing she's good. Find them easier to deal with than swords and Pika

Love Tap

Smash Cadet
Short answer: No. She can get in, but you're going to have to work pretty hard if they're zoning game is on point, especially the Belmonts. The only character that I actually think flat out sucks at camping puff out with projectiles is joker lol. It's funny, to the above person I'm the exact opposite, I do really well against swordies like Lucina and Roy but suck against campy links, belmonts, and K rools.

Last edited:

Tvv1n

Smash Rookie
If they are actually good at using their projectiles, No. Jigglypuff actually has a LOT of trouble closing the gap on characters that zone well. All three links, fox, Isabelle etc. are All pretty bad match-ups against jigglypuff

Top Bottom