• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it possible to beat all-star mode on very hard with kirby and Pichu?

Is it possible to beat all-star mode on very hard with kirby and Pichu?

• yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Switch FC
SW-4514-4687-3014
I ask that, because, on youtube, I've searched for Pichu,Kirby, and Bowser melee all-star mode on very hard, and, of these, only Bowser completed it, courtesy of Axe. So my question is, is it possible or not?
EDIT: Game & Watch can't beat adventure and all-star mode on the hardest difficulty either, I thought he could, cause he has some great offensive options, but I guess his lightness and horrible defenses hinder him...
EDOT 2: Ness Can't too, apparently...

Last edited:

Pauer

The Pauerful
Yeah it's certainly possible with some practice and a bit of luck. The CPUs in melee have some very exploitable patterns so you can for example charge upsmash when they are above you on a platform and most of the time they will fall through the platform and you get a free upsmash. And once they are off the stage they are easy to edgeguard, I mean some of the CPUs dont even try to recover

Top Bottom