• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it possible to add additional menu songs to Smash 4's menu? Or songs to custom stages?

sam4

Smash Cadet
I know that it is now possible to replace any song in Smash 4 as well as add songs to particular (official) stages without replacing the old ones, but is it possible to add additional songs (without replacement) to the menu or custom stages? What limits currently exist on music modding in Smash 4?

I'd especially like an answer to the menu question because as far as I know, Smash 4 chooses between one of eight different songs (assuming you unlocked them all) to use as menu music and it appears that changing their frequency isn't possible. The ability to add songs to custom stages without replacement would be pretty cool too, but I could handle not having that as I'm pretty sure Smash 4 simply picks one song from the song list to use.

Top Bottom