• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it me or is Mewtwo fun as hell?!

Hooooots

Smash Cadet
So I main marth and I was maining dr Mario but I think I am going to replace him as my 3rd and make Mewtwo my secondary.

Mewto to me is so much fun to play and his up grab is so satisfying and so is his moonwalk and telekinesis.

I think he can actually be a mid tier , he has so many options and he has decent range actually with his tail and up air.

I'm just so hype right now :D I won 15$ against my friend using marth and then proceeded to wreck him with Mewtwo , lifes good.

SuperShus

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
East#694
Well Mewtwo sucks a lot.
But he is really really fun. I don't know why. We are in the minority in thinking this, however.

B Link

Smash Lord
Sorry for the bump. I think Mewtwo is really fun too, and his moveset is awesome. Reminds me of DBZ with all the blast attacks lol

Super4ng

Smash Journeyman
Well Mewtwo sucks a lot.
But he is really really fun. I don't know why. We are in the minority in thinking this, however.
Yoshi sucked before Amsa picked him up. Quite honestly, I think Mewtwo has all the tools to make him a mid tier. I've been seeing all your posts about how bad Mewtwo is in several threads. How about actually contributing something?

Last edited:

SuperShus

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
East#694
Yoshi sucked before Amsa picked him up. Quite honestly, I think Mewtwo has all the tools to make him a mid tier.
Mewtwo sucks because he is slow. His movement is slow, his moves are slow.
DJC techskill is not going to save mewtwo from not having a move faster than 5 frames.
Every time you go for sick djc techskill, you risk getting mega gimped.

I've been seeing all your posts about how bad Mewtwo is in several threads. How about actually contributing something?
Sorry sun, I don't want to imagine mewtwo is good like other people in this forum. I want to figure out how to play him as good as possible.

Shreke

Smash Rookie
NNID
zeke_h
I do find low tiers including Mewtwo very fun to play, maybe because of the lack of experience people have against them. Mewtwo is really sick but my fav low tier is ness

Top Bottom